Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Can the Gaga/Britney fans shut the fuck up for once?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I can pull out just as many threads by you and Jjang (that are not from 2012 fall8), literally stop this "monsters!!1!!1" narrative. 

Do you have any other recent example except Gilly? lol3

He's only doing this because Gaga's smashing rn and doesn't want Gaga stans to come for Madonna's recent efforts. He dragged Joanne to hell and back, the singles, the performances, referred to Til It Happens To You as a 'rape song', wake up, and give him back what he gave Gaga stans for years now you have the chance! 

13 minutes ago, Gilly said:

whew chile gaga winning has these fossils having full blown MELTDOWNS 😂😂😂😂

Bimbo

stole this gif to get some people pressed!!!!

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Most of my threads were always in response to Gaga fans provoking us in BG! Literally stop acting as if they haven‘t spent years provoking us for shits and giggles. lj1 This forum always comes for the people that defend themselves instead of actually out the ones that have always gone beyond the line of acceptability with jokes about death, age, AIDS/HIV.

So you’re complaining about stans doing stan things in a section dedicated to stan wars? gaga4

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

So you’re complaining about stans doing stan things in a section dedicated to stan wars? gaga4

No. I‘m complaining about two stan bases continuously lumping themselves together to annoy the shit out of Madonna fans only to scream "LOOK AT THESE VILE MADONNA FANS!!!!" as soon as they start defending themselves (MOSTLY without resorting to the kind of comments that the others make about M) 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

You did give a lot of fucks about getting me banned. Interesting.

Mod Notice
Instigating drama is not allowed in BG.

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Yes because that was what you fucking deserved and I really really really want you to know that I smiled when I upvoted your ban log post  lana1 

And your friends who you keep defending and supporting regardless of them being the obvious aggressors didn’t? Thank you for once again showing how screwed your sense of justice and morality is.

Just now, Madonna said:

And your friends who you keep defending and supporting regardless of them being the obvious aggressors didn’t? Thank you for once again showing how screwed your sense of justice and morality is.

Once again, I am NOT @Mariah's 19 #1s's friend, but just because she said something that I agreed with, I can't quote and upvote her?  brit4 

13 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Holy shit your set shock1 a graphic LEGEND

Just now, Royalty said:

Once again, I am NOT @Mariah's 19 #1s's friend, but just because she said something that I agreed with, I can't quote and upvote her?  brit4 

You ALWAYS upvote and quote them and you were never as vocal about the constant death-wishes and age-shaming as you were about the fat-shaming that...once again came as a direct response to the constant look and age-shaming Madonna receives.

You have been very selective when it comes to your fight for social justice. Just admit that you have a bias. That’s all I‘m asking for.

Im not annoyed Kevin. I actually like engaging in these type of threads ‘cause there’s content to discuss even if the OP is just trolling idc this is BG  bey4 

I think we all know what kind of threads against Madonna are unfunny and redundant that lead nowhere at this point and they’re not the ones being made lately. 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Im not annoyed Kevin. I actually like engaging in these type of threads ‘cause there’s content to discuss even if the OP is just trolling idc this is BG  bey4 

I think we all know what kind of threads against Madonna are unfunny and redundant that lead nowhere at this point and they’re not the ones being made lately. 

clap3 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

You ALWAYS upvote and quote them and you were never as vocal about the constant death-wishes and age-shaming as you were about the fat-shaming that...once again came as a direct response to the constant look and age-shaming Madonna receives.

You have been very selective when it comes to your fight for social justice. Just admit that you have a bias. That’s all I‘m asking for.

You didn't read me pointing out Winnie? And I don't "always" upvote and quote them, Jesus Christ, that is ridiculous. rip4 You're so desperately trying to get me in a bad day light, but it's not working, darling. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.