Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna wrote a 2020 hit

Just now, Jjang said:

Already getting yourself warned sis? ari7 Sheesh 

They are not warning that anymore. lol3 They are very selective with "insults" they consider warning-worthy.

i entered this thread because i have been hearing this quite a bit here in Romania clap4

a cute bop BUT if some random artist/group decides to sample a Gaga song in 2050 will Madonna's stans be as gleeful? because mind you not, Madonna did not write this song per se, she just cleared the sample.

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Ask the 100+ million views it got in a month whit2

Okay? Probably because of Ozuna and it’s still nowhere to be seen on the charts. I wouldn’t exactly call that a hit, but I guess your standards are lower considering the state of your faves career

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i entered this thread because i have been hearing this quite a bit here in Romania clap4

a cute bop BUT if some random artist/group decides to sample a Gaga song in 2050 will Madonna's stans be as gleeful? because mind you not, Madonna did not write this song per se, she just cleared the sample.

They used the melody she wrote so yes she helped write the song.  whit2 That's how royalties work, hence why ABBA got 40% for Hung Up and 7 Rings gave away 90% of its royalties to The Sound of Music.  "wrote" doesn't mean crafted from scratch, Gaga "wrote" ROM but she probably has like 20% credit on it for example and I know this triggers some whit2

I'm not making a statement lana14 Take it as you will. All I'm saying is that Madonna has wrote a 2020 hit and she's right there in the credits darling! eve1

10 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Okay? Probably because of Ozuna and it’s still nowhere to be seen on the charts. I wouldn’t exactly call that a hit, but I guess your standards are lower considering the state of your faves career

Today on Spotify: 

#35 (+4) MAMACITA - 1,738, 553 

A 2020 hit. whit2

25 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

We do hate to see mental illness. :( I’m sorry you’re going through that, buddy.

Can you stop? Mental illness jokes aren't funny. 

42 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

EWO6_jQUcAALNsb.jpg?width=437&height=413

35 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Already getting yourself warned sis? ari7 Sheesh 

34 minutes ago, Madonna said:

They are not warning that anymore. lol3 They are very selective with "insults" they consider warning-worthy.

11 minutes ago, Luca said:

Can you stop? Mental illness jokes aren't funny. 

So it’s only okay to mention when it’s in a meme format? Huh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.