Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Elder Scrolls Online

elder_scrolls_online_steam_grid_view_ban

So I just bought this game in the PS4 store and it seems to be a very nice game! I picked a Dark Elf nightblade since I had no idea what faction, race and class to pick. The guides didn't really help me because the information was kinda overwhelming, so I decided just to pick what I like jj2 anyway, is there anyone else that plays this game and want to talk about it?

Oh yes and also: how do I change the field of view? I kinda wanna see my character walking instead of seeing through her eyes 

Ong you play on PS4 let me redownload the game and start over ari7

I used to have so much fun on this years ago but I guess I would again now because they’ve added and changed so much!! 

Just now, Fletch said:

Ong you play on PS4 let me redownload the game and start over ari7

I used to have so much fun on this years ago but I guess I would again now because they’ve added and changed so much!! 

We should play together some time cry9 anyway do you know how I can change the FOV? I don't like looking through their eyes 

Just now, Royalty said:

We should play together some time cry9 anyway do you know how I can change the FOV? I don't like looking through their eyes 

Yes we should yas2 I think you need to press either L3 or R3 I don’t remember.... or down on the d-pad 

I've been back and forth about buying ESO. Is it worth it for the single-player content alone? I don't give a fuck about multiplayer shit and never do it games but I like the world and visuals of ESO. Just don't know if there's enough single-player content just justify purchasing.

Also, does it not have a lock on system like Skyrim? Cause that was fucking annoying dead2 

ESO is fantastic. I’ve been playing it on PS4 since launch. Though, I’ve been playing less and less the past year and a half, which is unfortunate, but playing it constantly for 4 years will do that.brit15

@CHANEL #1, there’s a ton you can do by yourself.

PvP, Battlegrounds, and Group Dungeons are multiplayer driven. As is the Craglorn territory.

But all of it’s Chapters (Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr, and Greymoor) and DLCs (Murkmire, Orsinium, Hew’s Bane, Gold Coast, etc.) can be done by yourself.

I’d say doing the main story + your alliances quest line + the other 2 alliances quest lines + all chapters and DLCs can get you hundreds of hours of solo playtime.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.