Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Which song should've been Chromatica's lead single?

911 just solely for the reception it's getting. It's kind of absurd not even exaggerating. 

If it were up to me rain on me (cause of the hype), then 911, sour candy, Alice/SFA, Babylon. 

11 minutes ago, Infrared said:

911 would not do well on radio. Only the songs that have a traditional structure like Enigma and maybe Alice

This is what I'm thinking as well! I adore the song, but I don't know if it'd work on the radio dead1 

10 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The lead single would've been swept under the rug because of corona, so I'm glad a lesser song was the lead lol3

10 hours ago, Infrared said:

911 would not do well on radio. Only the songs that have a traditional structure like Enigma and maybe Alice

nicki5 We really need Gaga to release some more visuals for this era

18 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The lead single would've been swept under the rug because of corona, so I'm glad a lesser song was the lead lol3

Not true.  Stupid Love was in top 5, let's not act it was bad. 

Rain On Me got more attention being a collab, so it would do the same (no.1)  if it was a lead.

18 hours ago, Infrared said:

This.

One of the highlights, but it wouldn't have worked as a lead. Too weird and doesn't really represent the vibe of the album. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.