Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Is Beyonká just a name?

4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

it seems to me i was replying to another member's question with a simple, factual statement ohno1 i have no problems with anyone, you're free to reply however you want ohno1 

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

the very sight of a gaga avatar causes fossils to froth at the mouth...a physiological phenomenon  i fear ohno1  they really can’t stand it ohno1

Very factual sis 

On 6/8/2020 at 5:26 AM, Venom said:

Tonight, I was just sipping on my fresh glass of cow milk and reading up on current Discord topics until I received the random thought: Is Beeonse Knows really the multi-talented superstar many popfags claim, or is she just a nice hashtag that people flaunt to look hip and trendy? 

For anyone who doesn't know, Byonsei is a comedic act known for parody works such as "Single Ladies", "Countdown" and "Hold Up". Back in 2009, generous singer-songwriter and Academy Award-winning actress Lady Gaga passed on a Britney collaboration in order to give Bionci a platform as her sidekick on the hit single "Telephone", temporarily pulling Mrs. Nowls out of homelessness and granting her enough money and media recognition for a couple of Glee covers. This also resulted in the birth of evil, found within a deranged circle of cult followers defending her in the coming years. Some might compare this to the fanbase of Nelly Furtado, for example, simply looking after a nostalgic moment of the past. However, I see it as something much more sinister.

Beefnsteak's fans are off their rockers and desperately try to convince casual music listeners that their fave has still got it, even after several years of lackluster chart performances and largely forgettable output. They want you to believe a live performance is worth a high-90s MC score, and they want you to believe her straight-to-VHS Tiger King remake was bigger than A Star Is Born. They'll minimize true MPGs to make their bear queen sound huge, and they'll forward pre-compiled death threats to anyone who doesnt drink the Kool-Aid. Or the Lemonade, I guess.

So where do all of you stand? Have any of you been forced into submission by Bayonse's sadistic cult? If so, were you able to find the wisdom and courage to distance yourself from these circles? Share your stories, theories and opinions below!

I5lkoEv.gif

LOL Hating font be looking to downgrade Queen Bey LOL.

Hater i have this 4 u

Resultado de imagen de YOU NEED GOD gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.