Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

10 Years of Bionic

On 6/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Highlight! said:

Was she pregnant withy twin girls before misscarrying?

If she was, maybe this was the reason why Light and Darkness was scrapped and the release of her intended album was delayed for to 2010.

Maybe Little Dreamer was not about Max like most of us thought....

Or maybe it's the second name of her little sister...Maybe Rachel's full name is Rachel Olivia Aguilera...but then again who is Eve.

I have a feeling there’s a high possibility this is true and she really was pregnant with a little girl/girls as she mentions the lyrics “And one day my little girl will reach out her hand. She’ll know I found the right man” on The Right Man from Back To Basics. However, we might not really ever find out the truth as it’s a sensitive topic cry9

7 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

I have a feeling there’s a high possibility this is true and she really was pregnant with a little girl/girls as she mentions the lyrics “And one day my little girl will reach out her hand. She’ll know I found the right man” on The Right Man from Back To Basics. However, we might not really ever find out the truth as it’s a sensitive topic cry9

I don't think that B2B lyrics has to do with anything other than looking into the future. Im pretty sure Max was her first pregnancy as well.

13 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I don't think that B2B lyrics has to do with anything other than looking into the future. Im pretty sure Max was her first pregnancy as well.

I think that if  she was preggo for a second time, it would've been around early 2009, when she was recording for Light and Darkness but she may have miscarried and then, did burlesque which is a much different project for her creatively and maybe the reason why she recorded new material for what became Bionic because she was in a completely different place after everything. 

Or maybe she and Jordan had a shotgun wedding in 2005 and miscarried during the recording of Back to Basics. 

3 hours ago, Highlight! said:

I think that if  she was preggo for a second time, it would've been around early 2009, when she was recording for Light and Darkness but she may have miscarried and then, did burlesque which is a much different project for her creatively and maybe the reason why she recorded new material for what became Bionic because she was in a completely different place after everything. 

Or maybe she and Jordan had a shotgun wedding in 2005 and miscarried during the recording of Back to Basics. 

These sound pretty far fetched to me, no offense. moo1

I'm not saying the miscarriage theory is impossible, but imo the song is most likely another dedication to Max, implying that she will wait for him after she died, not the other way around. Or it could simply be an artistic exagerration, expressing how no matter where life takes him she'll always be there for him.

Also, the lyrics are actually inspired by an old children's  bedtime prayer (it's almost identical in places):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_I_Lay_Me_Down_to_Sleep

17 hours ago, Kirjava said:

We can never be sure because like I said it’s a sensitive topic and she might not be ready to talk about it. However, there are several types of pregnancies and another possibility is that she could’ve been pregnant with fraternal twins (boy and girl) during Back To Basics. I mean she was touring before she decided to finally cancel the tour and there might have been complications but we’ll never know...

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

These sound pretty far fetched to me, no offense. moo1

I'm not saying the miscarriage theory is impossible, but imo the song is most likely another dedication to Max, implying that she will wait for him after she died, not the other way around. Or it could simply be an artistic exagerration, expressing how no matter where life takes him she'll always be there for him.

Also, the lyrics are actually inspired by an old children's  bedtime prayer (it's almost identical in places):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_I_Lay_Me_Down_to_Sleep

No taken kween. moo1

But who is Olivia? 

gY1p8k8.jpg

3 hours ago, Highlight! said:

No taken kween. moo1

But who is Olivia? 

gY1p8k8.jpg

Could be a niece/nephew? Idk. moo1 She has step-siblings from Shelly's second marrige. Or could be someone from Jordan's side, or the name they picked for Max if he would have been born female.

Or could be just a completely random thing. The cover art was done by D*Face a graffiti artist. Could be something he hid in there.

6 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

We can never be sure because like I said it’s a sensitive topic and she might not be ready to talk about it. However, there are several types of pregnancies and another possibility is that she could’ve been pregnant with fraternal twins (boy and girl) during Back To Basics. I mean she was touring before she decided to finally cancel the tour and there might have been complications but we’ll never know...

Hm, never considered this. Could be possible. But you're right we'll never know. Unless she answers what Little Dreamer is about in the Q&A moo1

11 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Could be a niece/nephew? Idk. moo1 She has step-siblings from Shelly's second marrige. Or could be someone from Jordan's side, or the name they picked for Max if he would have been born female.

Or could be just a completely random thing. The cover art was done by D*Face a graffiti artist. Could be something he hid in there.

Hm, never considered this. Could be possible. But you're right we'll never know. Unless she answers what Little Dreamer is about in the Q&A moo1

Speaking of her mom's second marriage. Is her mom still with her step dad? 

I'm just happy Mikey had been born because he grew up to be hot.

Mikey Kearns | Christina Aguilera Wiki | Fandom

I can't seem to find recent pictures of him but I think I read somewhere that he was in attendance to one of Christina's concert during the Liberation Tour. 

10 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

Speaking of her mom's second marriage. Is her mom still with her step dad? 

I'm just happy Mikey had been born because he grew up to be hot.

Mikey Kearns | Christina Aguilera Wiki | Fandom

I can't seem to find recent pictures of him but I think I read somewhere that he was in attendance to one of Christina's concert during the Liberation Tour. 

We rarely see pictures of her and her mom/mike nowadays jj3  You'd think with social media, they'd be more prevalent. 

16 minutes ago, STJ said:

We rarely see pictures of her and her mom/mike nowadays jj3  You'd think with social media, they'd be more prevalent. 

X and her family seems to be very private but I did read somewhere on twitter that Mikey was in attendance to ha concert for Liberation. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.