Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

10 Years of Bionic

2 hours ago, STJ said:

dead2  at her using the 10th anniversary as a way to get more coins from Fighters: 

I’m disappointed in the merchandise to be honest. It comes across as really cheap with a basic lips image on a white tee. It would have been nice to have the album cover or the cat artwork as some of the tee fronts. 

6 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I’m disappointed in the merchandise to be honest. It comes across as really cheap with a basic lips image on a white tee. It would have been nice to have the album cover or the cat artwork as some of the tee fronts. 

Agreed. Whoever designed it was really lazy, they didn't even bother to use the original {Bi-ON-ic} font, I wish there was a merch with this pic across it, like a shirt or mug:

wJeLyj2.jpg

Also need quotes like, "Many times imitated not duplicated" dead2

4 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Yeah they look cheap as hell. jj4

8 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Or something like these:

Spoiler

Bionic X - Christina Aguilera - T-Shirt | TeePublicnew Christina Aguilera Bionic Wallpaper 1680x1260 t shirt hip pop ...Bionic Red Lips - Christina Aguilera" T-shirt by legendaryiconic ...Christina Aguilera - Bionic - Comprar em AllmadasChristina aguilera shirt | EtsyMoletom Bionic – Christina Aguilera – Loja Pop Scene

Or she can do a photobook with some never before seen photos from her shoot for the era. 

6 hours ago, Highlight! said:

Or something like these:

Hide contents

Bionic X - Christina Aguilera - T-Shirt | TeePublicnew Christina Aguilera Bionic Wallpaper 1680x1260 t shirt hip pop ...Bionic Red Lips - Christina Aguilera" T-shirt by legendaryiconic ...Christina Aguilera - Bionic - Comprar em AllmadasChristina aguilera shirt | EtsyMoletom Bionic – Christina Aguilera – Loja Pop Scene

Or she can do a photobook with some never before seen photos from her shoot for the era. 

I like the lips one, not the fans doing better designs than her team jj4

4 hours ago, Mondcard93 said:

I saw those, I’m mad she has Liberation era lips on Bionic merch thinking we wouldn’t notice.. 

dead2dead2

Ah, Bionic. The album that ended our girl's career as a superstar laughcry1

I listened to this album a ton in college and still love it to this day. My honest opinion is that X didn't work with the best producers for the uptempo/electropop songs. They don't smash the way Gaga/Kesha's hits of the day did (or even Katy Perry for that matter) and that's what killed this album at the end of the day. The material just wasn't very good.

Now, the ballads? Different story altogether. You Lost Me is a masterpiece, and I say that very rarely about a song, but it is, and I still listen to it.

Sigh. Mixed feelings about this album, as much as I love it.

28 minutes ago, STJ said:

80% of the questions were, "how was it working with _____"...  why did people ask these questions jj4 they could have just gone and read her old interviews.

No juicy details wendy4

She completely dodged / misinterpreted the light and darkness concept question. 

16 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

She completely dodged / misinterpreted the light and darkness concept question. 

dead7

She also dodged the "What is the hardest song to sing" and the answer for the "talk about the cover of bionic" was so short and shallow dead2 (I assumed the fan who asked that question wanted to know what each parts symbolized or even what the names in the picture mean). 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.