Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

10 Years of Bionic

6 hours ago, Highlight! said:

She never really dug into her experience writing and recording. A missed opportunity. 

She always picks the safest/most boring questions in Q&As. And on the off chance she's confronted with an interesting one she dodges answering it properly. jj4

25 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She always picks the safest/most boring questions in Q&As. And on the off chance she's confronted with an interesting one she dodges answering it properly. jj4

Xtina answering questions about Kimono Girl: 

"Yes, kimonos are really beautiful piece of clothing that girls in Japan traditionally wear. I've worn them when I was 5 year old. Japan is a really beautiful country."

8 hours ago, STJ said:

Xtina answering questions about Kimono Girl: 

"Yes, kimonos are really beautiful piece of clothing that girls in Japan traditionally wear. I've worn them when I was 5 year old. Japan is a really beautiful country."

how accurate answer of her this is dead2 

On 7/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, Kirjava said:

Lol, it's true. However, I don't think it is because she doesn't want to. More like she can't answer them freely. If she was an independant artist or lower profile maybe she would be in a different position.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, Highlight! said:

She never really dug into her experience writing and recording. A missed opportunity. 

This. It’s sad to see this opportunity go to waste, as she let the era die back then and now we get these boring questions with stale ass answers jj3

I would’ve thought she would do the album justice and at least give us a glimpse of the Bionic era that never came to be, but I was being too optimistic once again  katy2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.