Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

StrippedX

2020 Christina Aguilera Megarate

STRIPPEDX COMMENTS (MAKING A COMEBACK):

Fun fact, I was supposed to get married this year and UIWY was supposed to be performed by a singer we hired cry3 Cheesy I know but I had to have it.

Obviously it got postponed due to corona but I will still fight for it next year!

Just now, StrippedX said:

Fun fact, I was supposed to get married this year and UIWY was supposed to be performed by a singer we hired cry3 Cheesy I know but I had to have it.

Obviously it got postponed due to corona but I will still fight for it next year!

Oh sis. Congratulations! cry6

Just now, StrippedX said:

awww thats so sweet wub1

2 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Also Congrats clap3 I'm sorry that this virus ruined everything rip4 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.