Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LittleDudeNT5

Writers/Producers That Completely Disappeared

I doing doing some looking around and found out something kind of interesting:

220px-Britney_Spears_Womanizer.png

The writers and producers of Britney's "Womanizer" was a team called The Outsyders. They were based out of Atlanta and were active until
2015. The only thing is, they basically have no credits to their name... "Womanizer" was a big hit, yet they didn't produce anything else for
Britney's Circus album or any other albums after that. They had two or three credits for obscure artists afterwards, but have otherwise
disappeared into the ether. I found this really wild, considering "Womanizer" went to #1 and was this big comeback single for Britney.
Despite this, it doesn't seem like they were in big demand – by Britney or any other pop star – which is pretty unfortunate for them.

So. I'm curious: do any of you know of any writers/producers who were really popular/successful but have since fallen off the
face of the earth? Or, any that were one-hit wonders? 

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Where is Ester Dean now? nicki5

She did a major movie trilogy (Pitch Perfect) not that long ago, was a voice actor for the latest Troll's movie and she's on a show called Songland.

She also wrote Thinkin' Bout You for Ciara last year and this song for Leona Lewis from the show she's now on:

On 6/9/2020 at 11:54 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The writers and producers of Britney's "Womanizer" was a team called The Outsyders. They were based out of Atlanta and were active until

2015. The only thing is, they basically have no credits to their name... "Womanizer" was a big hit, yet they didn't produce anything else for
Britney's Circus album or any other albums after that. They had two or three credits for obscure artists afterwards, but have otherwise
disappeared into the ether. I found this really wild, considering "Womanizer" went to #1 and was this big comeback single for Britney.
Despite this, it doesn't seem like they were in big demand – by Britney or any other pop star – which is pretty unfortunate for them.

For some reason, this really unsettles me brit8

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.