Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Who has the most insufferable fanbase?

Who has the most insufferable fanbase on FOTP?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most insufferable fanbase on FOTP?

@Kristina sis there's no option for Madonna on that poll.

Anyway, I'd say Madonna and Gaga just because they have the most stans here (or it looks like it) and they stay making the same threads on BG's.

4i66yG3.gif

6 minutes ago, Manel said:

@Kristina sis there's no option for Madonna on that poll.

Anyway, I'd say Madonna and Gaga just because they have the most stans here (or it looks like it) and they stay making the same threads on BG's.

4i66yG3.gif

Omg let me fix that 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

You should just leave her as other since she hasn't been relevant in decades anyway

4i66yG3.gif

Tea, but I wouldn't want the fossils to have a mental breakdown because their fave is missing

4i66yG3.gif

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

"Gaga fans are the worst "

- Pitchfork 2020 

"At her height, Madonna was a great persuader who could convince you of her dominion over whatever she took on. But as her career stretches on and she finds herself in the position of niche artist, her large-scale projects have the one-way intimacy of a rich friend who drags you with her to a boutique and makes you watch her try on clothes that will sit in the back of her closet for the few months before they’re donated. Life is short; aren’t we all getting a little too old for this?"

- Pitchfork 2019

Lowkey Madge & Moo stans, Monsters on here can be annoying but they are far from as vile as the majority from the others, ofcourse we have exceptions so don't quote me, you know who you are. nicki5 

8 minutes ago, Luca said:

Lowkey Madge & Moo stans, Monsters on here can be annoying but they are far from as vile as the majority from the others, ofcourse we have exceptions so don't quote me, you know who you are. nicki5 

19 #1's btw oprah15

22 minutes ago, Venom said:

"At her height, Madonna was a great persuader who could convince you of her dominion over whatever she took on. But as her career stretches on and she finds herself in the position of niche artist, her large-scale projects have the one-way intimacy of a rich friend who drags you with her to a boutique and makes you watch her try on clothes that will sit in the back of her closet for the few months before they’re donated. Life is short; aren’t we all getting a little too old for this?"

- Pitchfork 2019

How is this relevant to this thread? ari7

There's only one fan base that the media has for years reported for being crazy bullies: the monsters ari7

There's only one fan base that terrorized AJ into re-making a fake reaction video: the monsters ari7

There's only one artist who has begged her fans a couple of times to stop being bullies because they were out of control: Lady Gaga ari7

Everyone sees it but the 7 delusional Gaga fans here sis. rih12

26 minutes ago, Venom said:

- Pitchfork 2019

rip3 the swift and brutal CLAPback, sis really thought he was doing something

anyway, fossils of course 

4i66yG3.gif

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

How is this relevant to this thread? ari7

There's only one fan base that the media has for years reported for being crazy bullies: the monsters ari7

There's only one fan base that terrorized AJ into re-making a fake reaction video: the monsters ari7

There's only one artist who has begged her fans a couple of times to stop being bullies because they were out of control: Lady Gaga ari7

Everyone sees it but the 7 delusional Gaga fans here sis. rih12

and the poll reads- Who has the most insufferable fanbase on FOTP? not on pitchfork. Stay on topic

4i66yG3.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.