Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Who has the most insufferable fanbase?

Who has the most insufferable fanbase on FOTP?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most insufferable fanbase on FOTP?

16 minutes ago, Gilly said:

dragging someone on youtube or a forum isnt manipulating then into doubting their own sanity/reality.. literally what? Gaslighting is way more complex than online stan drags, but ok mr gaslight

4i66yG3.gif

Mam y'all always celebrate "triggering the fossils" so don't pretend like it's not a conscious effort. Maybe I don't care enough to go make a 100 paged NHB thread about it but someone coming to this thread, who I rarely interact with, and with no context whatsoever calling me out for never saying anything valid in my entire post history is exactly what gaslighting is. 

4i66yG3.gif

21 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Mam y'all always celebrate "triggering the fossils" so don't pretend like it's not a conscious effort. Maybe I don't care enough to go make a 100 paged NHB thread about it but someone coming to this thread, who I rarely interact with, and with no context whatsoever calling me out for never saying anything valid is exactly what gaslighting is. 

4i66yG3.gif

someone calling you out for “never saying anything valid” in battle grounds is absolutely not gaslighting  i- again, gas lighting is way more complex than stan wars, being able to push your buttons is not gaslighting ma 

4i66yG3.gif

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

someone calling you out for “never saying anything valid” is absolutely not gaslighting i- again, gas lighting is way more complex than stan wars, being able to push your buttons is not gaslighting ma 

4i66yG3.gif

A blatant lie served as a catalyst for people to gang up on in an allowing setting is most certainly a gaslighting behavior. I already told you, I don't care enough to turn this into a NHB fight. And I disagree with about half the things @Madonna says and does, but your dismissive behavior is also gaslighting. Trivializing one's sayings is gaslighting. It's not ever one thing smh. It's a tree of patterns and I've been guilty of it as well but I never encountered the same extent of the liddo's lynch mob mentality brit10 and we saw it constantly play it in the media for years and most recently we saw Ajaii being bullied on Twitter and YouTube (she reviews everyone, she only got dragged this hard by the Gaga fans, that's the point sister) because of her honest ass review - now u go call this an invalid point. brit10 Here you might ask? Madonna fans are horrendous. Gaga fans are horrendous. There are some intelligent and tastefully shady Gaga fans here that I like, but from my experience what makes them the #1 most insufferable (after Madge stans lol) is their inability to handle real arguments against their faves whether it's inside or outside of BG form. They'll just resort to calling you old or run off. brit10 I was a Rebel Heart hater and was hated among Madge fans 'cause of how much I bashed her back then but I never encountered the same level of pure hate that Gaga fans have for their "enemies"  brit10

Tbh it depends on who's releasing. But I'd have to say from the amount of Madonna, Mariah and Gaga threads...

Them, and I stan two of them and like enjoy the third lol

50 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I know what it means and it's exactly what your fellow stans are doing.

4i66yG3.gif

"manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity"

lmfao1 This is one of the most ridiculous posts I’ve seen in a long time. Someone dragging your fave is not that serious!

2 hours ago, Gabe. said:

none irks me but i voted for Britney just because @Kristina voted for Legend X's fanbase bey7

I forgot to remove the “on FOTP” in the poll rip4 I had it in the title too at first, but wanted to make it more general. I don’t mind any of the Xtina fans on FOTP currently, but they’re pretty insufferable on Twitter for example.

LMs. When Gaga flops or fucks up they make a bunch of dramatic excuses for her, and when she does well they turn into painfully cliché high school bullies. It's insufferable indeed dead7

Sure, Madonna fans can be terrible but I think they've mellowed over the last couple of years. Madge has had some undeniable big ass flops and I think that's taught a lot of them to just move on from charts and focus on discussing her actual artistic merit rather than her commercial prowess, resulting in far fewer stan bickering etc. interesting1

I think fans are like their fav tbh. I like to think of Madonna fans as smart people who also like to be sassy, but really don't care that much. Like Madge is self-aware about her own flaws (she famously said she knows she's not the best singer etc.), I feel like Madge fans push a lot of buttons for fun but don't actually take themselves super seriously oprah11

Meanwhile LMs, like their fav, suffer from an undeniably megalomanic "passion" disorder which makes them vomit out whatever emotion they're feeling in a completely chaotic, unsophisticated and fundamentally juvenile fashion. They use emotional rather than substantial arguments when talking about serious subjects, and, just like Gaga, they're genuinely oblivious to the fact that all of that dramatic the-world-should-take-me-and-what-I-say-very-seriously passion disguises their fundamental lack of real ideas (or taste) eve1 Again: a very childlike way of demanding attention. Ask Gaga or one of her fans enough questions about why they do what they do, and why they like what they like and vague, empty, and shockingly basic opinions magically appear. Yet they'll defend them like they're at war. That doesn't go over well in stan mode. It's annoying and boring.

So yeah. I feel like Madonna fans, like Madonna, age(d) like wine. While LMs, like Gaga, pretend maturity to condone disappointing decisions gaga12 Watch this post fly over their heads, providing ultimate proof for this message, brought to you by a Madonna stan lana1

53 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The guy who cried about fat-shaming only to mock someone's mental health struggles later on. :( 

Giving me "So just because someone else does it you are allowed to do it too? How old are you, 5?" vibes

lol3

10 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I forgot to remove the “on FOTP” in the poll rip4 I had it in the title too at first, but wanted to make it more general. I don’t mind any of the Xtina fans on FOTP currently, but they’re pretty insufferable on Twitter for example.

Then why did you vote for them? dead2 Worms for brains...

Just now, Madonna said:

Then why did you vote for them? dead2 Worms for brains...

Are you dense? Because I forgot to remove “on FOTP” from the poll, so I voted for who I think is more insufferable IN GENERAL, which I just said.

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

A blatant lie served as a catalyst for people to gang up on in an allowing setting is most certainly a gaslighting behavior. I already told you, I don't care enough to turn this into a NHB fight. And I disagree with about half the things @Madonna says and does, but your dismissive behavior is also gaslighting. Trivializing one's sayings is gaslighting. It's not ever one thing smh. It's a tree of patterns and I've been guilty of it as well but I never encountered the same extent of the liddo's lynch mob mentality brit10 and we saw it constantly play it in the media for years and most recently we saw Ajaii being bullied on Twitter and YouTube (she reviews everyone, she only got dragged this hard by the Gaga fans, that's the point sister) because of her honest ass review - now u go call this an invalid point. brit10 Here you might ask? Madonna fans are horrendous. Gaga fans are horrendous. There are some intelligent and tastefully shady Gaga fans here that I like, but from my experience what makes them the #1 most insufferable (after Madge stans lol) is their inability to handle real arguments against their faves whether it's inside or outside of BG form. They'll just resort to calling you old or run off. brit10 I was a Rebel Heart hater and was hated among Madge fans 'cause of how much I bashed her back then but I never encountered the same level of pure hate that Gaga fans have for their "enemies"  brit10

gas lighting is when someone makes you doubt your own sanity by denying the reality of your memories/experiences and its complex, doesnt happen over night, and definitely not over stan wars. Literally nothing we do is that. ESPECIALLY not on a pop music forumrip3 Being dismissive and thinking you make NO points in battle grounds (which you dont) is not making you question your sanity by denying your reality.  rip3 anyways, im not going to continue to argue about gaslighting on a pop music forum - how cringe

4i66yG3.gif

1 hour ago, Tahj said:

How are people voting for the Hive when it's only like 5 of us and we don't do nothing but talk to each other. rip4 

THIS! Like we don't even start drama on BG's, we only defend Bey.

27 minutes ago, Gilly said:

gas lighting is when someone makes you doubt your own sanity by denying the reality of your memories/experiences and its complex, doesnt happen over night, and definitely not over stan wars. Literally nothing we do is that. ESPECIALLY not in a pop music forumrip3 Being dismissive and thinking you make NO points in battle grounds (which you mostly dont) is not making you question your sanity by denying your reality.  rip3 anyways, im not going to continue to argue about gaslighting on a pop music forum - how cringe

4i66yG3.gif

Being dismissive once again. It's about context not words and definitions. If it's not straight up gas lighting then there's another word for this behavioral pattern that also has bad implications that apply to what @Madonna said. Stop running and deflecting. 

1-out of context

2-a blatant lie 

3-wanted to start shit 

A: Says something.

B to A: Well you never said anything valid so *spongebob meme* 

Textbook. 

And again, I maybe interacted with this member like one time? (idk there's like 3 Royals here) and it's not the first time he/she comes out of the blue to start shit with me. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.