Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Has Gaga surpassed Britney?

Similar career trajectories - started with a bang, had a bumpy road and then a comeback (Circus / ASIB) to make a long story short.  Gaga is at the point in Britney's career where everything started staling for her (FF and onward) and she's doing good so has she, or will she surpass Britney? brit11

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Why are the Fossils suddenly coming for Britney? brit15

Last time I had a Britney vs Gaga discussion was like in 2012 when I was a liddo and I lost to the Britney fan so I'm bitter about it - this is my chance! oprah15eve1

Answer the question boo

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Last time I had a Britney vs Gaga discussion was like in 2012 when I was a liddo and I lost to the Britney fan so I'm bitter about it - this is my chance! oprah15eve1

Answer the question boo

I - brit15

It depends, i think Britney had more impact/influence over a longer period. 

1 minute ago, pang said:

well she has been VERY successful and she writes her own songs and can actually sing so... now you tell me how hun?

Her being the better singer makes her bigger overall? brit10 You could argue Gaga's more acclaimed than her and she wins in that department but does she win in impact / commercial success / iconic status? I'm looking for answers brit13

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Her being the better singer makes her bigger overall? brit10 You could argue Gaga's more acclaimed than her and she wins in that department but does she win in impact / commercial success / iconic status? I'm looking for answers brit13

well........you might make a point.

I love me some Gaga, but absolutely not. Gaga will NEVER be as iconic as Britney and will never reach the peak that Britney did. Literally everyone in the world knows BRITNEY SPEARS.

She will go on to have more #1 singles than Britney I fear, and a long career. But surpassing Britney is something no popstar will be able to do and that's a fact

4i66yG3.gif

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Hmm.. Pop stars, gay icons, electronic dance music, controversial past...? 

Does gaga have a controversial past that anyone outside this forum would know dead2

Britney is the classic Hollywood fallen angel and I'd say she's more of a product of the industry whereas gaga is literally the opposite

I enjoy Gaga music more but she will never reach Knee's late 1990s peak. If we talk about overall career or longevity, maybe she has top her idk.

4i66yG3.gif

Just now, fab said:

both had insane peaks (bigger than Madonna) and dominated their peers whit2  

No sis

4i66yG3.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.