Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

What sound do you want for AG6?

Do you want Ariana to go full R&B like her recent snippet, Nasty?

or do you want her to stay in her pop lane? after all, when Rain On Me was released she did say she missed singing big pop anthems and that Max Martin will always have a place on her albums.

Or do you want something else? let's discuss!

I want her to definitely go down the path of R&B. Yours Truly was an okay intro and Sweetener really fit her well - but I want her to go the full way. She definitely can pull it off. Rain On Me is a bop but the smooth, relaxed, sensual tracks fit her really well. Nasty is just proof of that

Anything but the majority of thank u, next and I just know she's gonna do exactly that but I am tired of that sound on all of her songs as of recently. Watch the album be all songs like stuck with u, I literally do not want it.

dWMaYlG.gif

Give us another pop r&b album like you did with Sweetener and we all will be very happy, serve us better offs, no tears left to crys and goodnight n gos sis, we don't want another buwygib/hiloy/monopoly/stuckwithu..

heix2zN.gif

I welcome anything from her. I'm always going to be partial toward her pop/Max Martin tracks but some R&B would be nice. TUN was a good sound but it's too "with the times" and a over used sound at this point, so I'd like her to move away from hip hop and trap. 

I want a dance album. ROM was a great reminder of how well she does with that genre. R&B-influenced danced songs like NTLTC should also be included.

Songs that have strong structures like Dangerous Woman songs but with the happy mood of Sweetener. Whatever the genre is I can appreciate. Also can she just let her hair down untied for an entire era? That would be fabulous, thanks.

I'd like an album that's kinda like a rollercoaster of tempos. 

Start with an explosive opener, go down tempo a bit, have a ballad or two mixed in the down tempo songs, pick up the pace for a while and end with a bang

On 6/12/2020 at 1:51 PM, CharnyBoy said:

I want a dance album. ROM was a great reminder of how well she does with that genre. R&B-influenced danced songs like NTLTC should also be included.

yes

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.