Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Is caca just a niche?

It seems only phags like me and you guys are here for her. After TFM the straights just forgot about her. Her latest attempts are cute I guess. lol3

Did she alienate the str8s with BTW and then the gays with Hoeanne? Her second week sales show that she isn’t cared for by the GP. brit9

4 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

you must not have lived through the ASIB era. ohno1

That was all thanks to Bradley clap4

Bradley is a fuxking King. Anyone could’ve gotten a hit if they were in that position brit9

Just now, Katy Petty said:

That was all thanks to Bradley clap4

Bradley is a fuxking King. Anyone could’ve gotten a hit if they were in that position brit9

Just now, Madonna said:

Bradley had the straights on his side, yes. ohno1

1 minute ago, fab said:

girl she just had a #1 hit (which is not easy to get) and ranks #8 in terms of monthly listeners on Spotify juicy1  she is still huge moo13

I was so surprised when I saw that earlier. juicy1

3 minutes ago, fab said:

girl she just had a #1 hit (which is not easy to get) and ranks #8 in terms of monthly listeners on Spotify juicy1  she is still huge moo13

Gurl ROM was #1 cause of Ari so thank her for that bey11

Stupid Love didn’t even crack (like the one she smokes) the top 10. I am perched to see how the rest of the era plays. lol3

Just now, Gilly said:

and how did that work out for katy perry? the straights arent loyal sis, thats why your fav can barely crack the top 40 in 2020 

She did crack the top 40 ny8

At number 40 ny8

Gaga has to thank Ari and Bradley for keeping her at the limelight lol3

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

yes because Bradley Cooper had so many succesful albums, singles and tours before ASIB. ohno1

Tell Xtinct to sing with him maybe she has a chance at making top 100 this time! bey11

1 minute ago, Katy Petty said:

She did crack the top 40 ny8

At number 40 ny8

Gaga has to thank Ari and Bradley for keeping her at the limelight lol3

chromatica literally debuted with the same numbers as prism sis dead2 and that was all the gays! good luck with your favs next album cracking 50k tho! moo5

4 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

Gurl ROM was #1 cause of Ari so thank her for that bey11

Stupid Love didn’t even crack (like the one she smokes) the top 10. I am perched to see how the rest of the era plays. lol3

It cracksmoked it's way to a no.5 peak in the US and UK tho. lol3

She already has two top 5 hits this era after 2 singles. lol3

@Katy Petty i do not enjoy you quoting ONE post of mine several times so refrain from doing that as whatever it is you're typing barely makes any sense anyway. you seem to be distressed. take care of yourself. love.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.