Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna at LA protest

The last years I've seen a certain pattern with her. For some reason, after she gets a short good time, something bad happens inmediately after that makes her being criticized again.

LFL at Grammys, then fall at Brits. Good TV interviews, then Drake's kiss. WOFT speech, then Women's March angry speech. Good reviews of MXT, then late starts and cancelations. News about her recovering from Covid, then the David video. Each event happening just days/weeks away.

However, this is kinda the longest period of time in which she's getting recognition for something good that is also 100% Madonna and not a PR/Promo campaign. And I'm glad that the public is seeing this side of her, that has always been present but was maybe overshadowed by some bad press and timings. Only Madonna can go to a march asking for human rights, while on crutches and without looking for the spotlight. She's a fucking legend, so I just hope that nothing bad happens that make people vilify her again. She deserves so much good, omg. bey9

4 hours ago, Alvarø said:

The last years I've seen a certain pattern with her. For some reason, after she gets a short good time, something bad happens inmediately after that makes her being criticized again.

LFL at Grammys, then fall at Brits. Good TV interviews, then Drake's kiss. WOFT speech, then Women's March angry speech. Good reviews of MXT, then late starts and cancelations. News about her recovering from Covid, then the David video. Each event happening just days/weeks away.

However, this is kinda the longest period of time in which she's getting recognition for something good that is also 100% Madonna and not a PR/Promo campaign. And I'm glad that the public is seeing this side of her, that has always been present but was maybe overshadowed by some bad press and timings. Only Madonna can go to a march asking for human rights, while on crutches and without looking for the spotlight. She's a fucking legend, so I just hope that nothing bad happens that make people vilify her again. She deserves so much good, omg. bey9

Tbh i haven't seen one article about her protesting while i got burried in ariana grinder pics from her protest on my timeline 

7 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Tbh i haven't seen one article about her protesting while i got burried in ariana grinder pics from her protest on my timeline 

I've seen a lot of articles in spanish about M protesting. Guess her impact is bigger outside the US. bey9

13 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Sis this is Madonna, her career has always been like that, the only difference is that now she's old and society is ageist against women. An easier target since she doesn't have a big fanbase to support her anymore, as they used too. She doesn't have to do anything wrong to get dragged, they drag her even for things she's right too.

bey9