Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Why is Nicki Minaj such a CLOUT CHASING rodent?

Nicki is incredibly beautiful and talented, but to ONCE AGAIN work with a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER is so incredibly disgusting, yet sadly not out of character for her.

Not Sorry Feminism: Gif of the Day

Releasing what is guaranteed to be TRASH with 6ix9ine and rebranding it as a "charity single", weeks after he went through a public MELTDOWN over getting beaten to number 1 by Ariana's charity single.

May i also note that this money grabbing, clout chasing, morally bankrupt duo are only donating a "portion" of their proceeds to charity.

I hope it fucking flops because it is what they both DESERVE at this point

This tweet is perfect for this lol

The thing is that she doesn’t care what people think like.... AT ALL. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing but most of the time (in her case) it fucking is. She deserves the drags this time around chile. gag1 

She just got a #1 single and instead of re-branding herself from her last era, she collaborates (again!) with a pedophile, rapist and racist..

No words. His last song peaked at #3 and dropped like a rock, I really hope this one fails to go #1 as well, cuz we all know that's their intention.

Zero morals nicki3

Nicki could be so fucking powerful if she made the right decisions.

I'm not saying follow whatever the popular opinion is: for example, I could understand her supporting her brother eventhough he's a pedophile because some people have this "family is everything and you must be a ride or die" bullcrap ingrained in their brains, and maybe she just has a strong attachment to him because they had to endure an abusive childhood together but like... what did this Skittle Rat do for her to support him this hard? Let him rot with his career and thrive as the Queen you claim to be.

aura1

Working with him again is honestly such a terrible decision. But honestly shading them for donating a "portion" is just dumb, while many others don't even donate at all. I agree they could have donated all of the proceeds (they can afford it), but it's better than not donating at all.

2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Working with him again is honestly such a terrible decision. But honestly shading them for donating a "portion" is just dumb, while many others don't even donate at all. I agree they could have donated all of the proceeds (they can afford it), but it's better than not donating at all.

It's a ploy for attention and the number 1 spot, given how he trashed charity singles a few weeks ago. They also are donating to a charity that's fully funded 

1 hour ago, Tahj said:

This tweet is perfect for this lol

The thing is that she doesn’t care what people think like.... AT ALL. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing but most of the time (in her case) it fucking is. She deserves the drags this time around chile. gag1 

This.

I love her and I will always love her, but sometimes the choises she make are so bad. Like, who would want to work with him after all his controversy? bebe1 

23 minutes ago, Royalty said:

This.

I love her and I will always love her, but sometimes the choises she make are so bad. Like, who would want to work with him after all his controversy? bebe1 

Exactly like I’m not gonna unstan her of course bc she has me whipped but like at the same time it irritates my soul when she makes dumb decisions so like... all the time. rip4 

3 hours ago, Kristina said:

I actually do think that they need to be called out for that. They are not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Nicki Minaj is a known opportunist and don't even get me started on 6ix9ine... they are both desperate for a hit. It's actually quite disgusting that they are using the BLM movement for their own benefit. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.