Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Would False God smash if released as a single?

8 minutes ago, STJ said:

Would flop like The Man. jj3 

I can see that actually, but only because the GP is tasteless and aren't used to sensual Taylor jj3

16 minutes ago, Snow said:

I can see that actually, but only because the GP is tasteless and aren't used to sensual Taylor jj3

I think the problem is that it's just not catchy enough jj3  like it's one of the least streamed tracks from Lover despite being performed on SNL .. it's a great song, but not single-material imo jj3 

1 hour ago, fab said:

I think the problem is that it's just not catchy enough jj3  like it's one of the least streamed tracks from Lover despite being performed on SNL .. it's a great song, but not single-material imo jj3 

Tbh it's pretty catchy to me but I guess it's true that it has no like.. big hooks or anything dead1 the fact that it's the least streamed still kinda baffles me though, I thought it'd be mid-tier at the very least jj3

I've listened to this several times and I still can't remember how it goes, except for the "err" noise jj4 Forgettable songs don't make hits.

56 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I've listened to this several times and I still can't remember how it goes, except for the "err" noise jj4 Forgettable songs don't make hits.

Which part of the song is even that again dead2 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Tbh it's pretty catchy to me but I guess it's true that it has no like.. big hooks or anything dead1 the fact that it's the least streamed still kinda baffles me though, I thought it'd be mid-tier at the very least jj3

it's not the least streamed (that would be It's Nice To Have A Friend), but I think it's like the 4th least streamed jj3 but regardless, it's streaming stats aren't exactly suggesting single potential xtina2

26 minutes ago, STJ said:

It's a background noise, "ehhhh" sound that comes up every now and then. 
I didn't even notice it until @LÉONardo brought it up during the Megarate comments dead2 and now I can't unhear it dead7

Yeah I'm gonna have to give the song a re-listen cause idk what y'all are talking about dead2

10 minutes ago, fab said:

it's not the least streamed (that would be It's Nice To Have A Friend), but I think it's like the 4th least streamed jj3 but regardless, it's streaming stats aren't exactly suggesting single potential xtina2

Or! It suggests that it'd make a great single because many people haven't listened to the song as much and thus it's not overplayed for everyone like The Man was xtina2

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Ok the "erpp" sounds are in between 0:13-0:15 and between 0:25-0:27

20 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Most of the first verse

Oh that.. I mean it's a little weird but it doesn't bother me tbh? fall1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.