Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

Let's talk about 911

What happened with this song?

Undoubtedly one of the most anticipated songs on Chromatica. Starts so promising with the sickening beat and haunting vocals and then crumbles in the chorus to a boring, safe mess. Potentially the worst chorus of her career.

Why did she do this? The song and concept deserved better. Chorus should have been urgent, hard hitting, dramatic. Could've been one of the best on the album instead of one of the worst

I didn't really like the song at first bc it just sounded dated like it belonged on The Fame but then the more I kept listening I realized that sound is what made me fall in love with her so it slaps differently now.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Brilliant track.  
Amazing lyrics like wtf oprah15

The only track that has that classic Gaga “ironic” feel to it.  And that heavenly outro sounds like So Happy I Could Die - Ga revived oprah2

That, ROM, SC and Babylon are the best tracks 

Not Jjang finally spilling oprah15

4 hours ago, Desnudate said:

I literally thought I was the only one that really don't like 911. Everybody seems to love it, but I really don't get it.

i'm also not a big fan tbh.. it does nothing for me xtina2 

5 hours ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

why was it anticipated? did anyone even know it existed?

4 hours ago, Infrared said:

When was it the most anticipated nicki5

Clearly you're in the minority given that it's the most played non-single.

from the Zane Lowe interview so try again

On 6/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Dangerous Jim said:

What happened with this song?

Undoubtedly one of the most anticipated songs on Chromatica. Starts so promising with the sickening beat and haunting vocals and then crumbles in the chorus to a boring, safe mess. Potentially the worst chorus of her career.

Why did she do this? The song and concept deserved better. Chorus should have been urgent, hard hitting, dramatic. Could've been one of the best on the album instead of one of the worst

sooo DOPE!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.