Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

How close is your fave to beating Madonna?

Cute percentage game. brit13

Judging based on number of #1 albums in large markets. For instance, Madonna has 12 UK #1's so if your fave has 6 then she's 50% on the "beating Madonna" scale there ari5

US - 9 

UK - 12 

Japan - 4 

Germany - 12

Canada - 10

France - 7 

Australia - 11

Italy - 15 

Spain - 9 

08b12893235cdbcdd208643693bb1a00.gif

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

If you have the time to compare sales instead of #1's then you can play by that too, what do you want from me mam brit13

I'm not. It's just Madonna fans have a history of saying #1s don't matter, yet here you are... brit13

1 minute ago, STJ said:

She already surpassed Madonna jj2

When Madonna can sing like this, let me know! sass1

She sounded so great there. Xtinas vocals have really improved in the last 2 years.

Though I can't compare Declan's run as an alternative/rock singer in the streaming era to the recognition Madonna had in my mom's childhood, I wanna say the quality was definitely surpassed; And I'm sure those this thread was directed at can easily make that point with their fave as well brit16

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Though I can't compare Declan's run as an alternative/rock singer in the streaming era to the recognition Madonna had in my mom's childhood, I wanna say the quality was definitely surpassed; And I'm sure those this thread was directed at can easily say that as well brit16

Imagine being so confidently wrong brit5

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Though I can't compare Declan's run as an alternative/rock singer in the streaming era to the recognition Madonna had in my mom's childhood, I wanna say the quality was definitely surpassed; And I'm sure those this thread was directed at can easily say that as well brit16

Wth is Declan with the quality music? gaga10

why don't you tell us, as i dont think any of us are keeping tabs on how many albums of our faves and non faves have gone #1 in large markets around the world but you obviously do clap3 

Just now, Venom said:

Thankfully, you give a good example and I don't have to venture far into my imagination

How am I being wrong when I’m simply asking a question brit5 the insecurity 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Beat her several times nat2 

Post the results sis ari5

Just now, Merryem said:

why don't you tell us, as i dont think any of us are keeping tabs on how many albums of our faves and non faves have gone #1 in large markets around the world but you obviously do clap3 

it’s a cute game sis why are u so offended? 

You know you did this to make Madonna look good because she has released way more albums than all of our faves because she's been around since the 1800s. Besides that, I barely know the amount of US #1 albums my fave has, let alone in every other country

4ef453b821a7a4fcd013ead8e673347a8af6652b

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.