Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Trollz breaks the record for the biggest debut by a Hip-Hop music video. Why?

40 minutes ago, Ariana said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tea gasp1

omg i was terrified i was going to get dragged through the coals for commenting that. when i logged in and saw the notifications i almost flinched. lol

anigif_enhanced-9167-1427885234-6.gif

10 minutes ago, melomelo said:

omg i was terrified i was going to get dragged through the coals for commenting that. when i logged in and saw the notifications i almost flinched. lol

anigif_enhanced-9167-1427885234-6.gif

not when you fill up the last seat left on our flight to Chromatica! oprah15

Sad but not suprised, obviously it's just a song but to see people actually stan a pedophile who has been proven guilty and even went to jail for this is just beyond horrifying. 

Disappointed in Nicki as well, I really don't care if her verse or she served looks. It sucks when an artist who released so many songs you can relate to, pulls these moves by collaborating with pedophiles, dating one and what not. It's really sad. 

NICKI WHY WOULD YOU COLLABORATE WITH A CRIMINAL. I lost all my respect for her as a human being. And to all of you streaming and stanning this sing: You should be heavily ashamed of yourselves. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.