Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Trollz breaks the record for the biggest debut by a Hip-Hop music video. Why?

2 hours ago, Luca said:

Sad but not suprised, obviously it's just a song but to see people actually stan a pedophile who has been proven guilty and even went to jail for this is just beyond horrifying. 

Disappointed in Nicki as well, I really don't care if her verse or she served looks. It sucks when an artist who released so many songs you can relate to, pulls these moves by collaborating with pedophiles, dating one and what not. It's really sad. 

This. She's really lost every single ounce of respect I had for her.

46 minutes ago, pang said:

her and her fans lack brains

I am one of the biggest Nicki stands but I do NOT approve this rip4 

4 hours ago, melomelo said:

Girl it's just a song. Take it easy. 

It's not just a song.

She has proven time and time again that she is a rape-supporter. A supporter of criminals and pedophiles and she's absolutely ruthless when it comes to her own success or her "legacy".

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

It's not just a song.

She has proven time and time again that she is a rape-supporter. A supporter of criminals and pedophiles and she's absolutely ruthless when it comes to her own success or her "legacy".

the human race is not disgusting because they listen to a song. its disgusting because of human rights violations. because of sweatshops. because of animal abuse and slaughter. because they let pedophiles like epstein go. not because they listen to a song by two subpar rappers. 

im just saying lets try to react appropriately.  id agree with @Billie Frank if this was a video of people killing kittens. but its just a video for a song. 

5 minutes ago, melomelo said:

im just saying lets try to react appropriately.  id agree with @Billie Frank if this was a video of people killing kittens. but its just a video for a song. 

Chill. My post wasn't that deep. dead2

14 hours ago, Royalty said:

Let me throw you out the Chromatica air plane nicki6 

14 hours ago, pang said:

it would be an honor to be thrown out by you fall3

She can't. She couldn't find her boarding pass  gaga1

On 6/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, Billie Frank said:

I just had a listen to see what it's like, it really is an awful song too. 

Getting ready to create a NHB thread about you if your stream helps it to reach number one.

ezgif-1-cfe871b5e55b.gif.bd4f33ec81c1b03

13 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Getting ready to create a NHB thread about you if your stream helps it to reach number one.

I needed to click the link so i could click the dislike button, that way Youtube's algorithm is less likely to show it in the recommended tab for others.

I was doing a service.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.