Jump to content

People who still support Stinki Garbaj are vile and should be hella ashamed of themselves!

Recommended Posts

Imagine stanning this downright piece of human trash.

nicki-minaj-6ix9ine-trollz-video.jpg

Her and her fans along with the fags that still casually support her because they are shallow individuals all deserve to be dragged to hell and back.

cZS7g4a.gif

How can you support someone who is THIS narcissistic? Someone who has repeatedly supported rapists, pedophiles and even went as far as shaming their victims?

How can you even speak up against other important issues such as racism, sexism, etc. and in the same breath stan this vile individual?

Where is your fucking dignity? Where is your sense of morals? 

LTLDxhI.gif

She  has shown us so many times in the past that the only person she cares about is her damn self. She'll do ANYTHING for a #1 even if that means collaborating with a convicted pedophile and rapist WHO SHOULD STILL BE IN FUCKING JAIL. They are releasing Trollz as a CHARITY SINGLE after fucking 6hit9ine cried on Instagram about Ariana getting a #1 with a charity single. 

fQt7hqX.gif

If that wasn't enough...Nicki is doing this which is a downright dig at Ariana even though they are friends allegedly? While Ariana and many other artists are in the streets protesting or even lending their platform and show appearances to BLM activists, Nicki only cares about supporting her criminal friends and getting another #1 which can't be credited to her really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh i was still liking her even after all the problematic things she did/said the past few years, but i just can't accept seeing her working with this clown, i'm done with her.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

but i just can't accept seeing her working with this clown, i'm done with her.

giphy.gif

Good! Save your soul today! Unstan Stinki Garbaj!

tatu%20giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Good! Save your soul today! Unstan Stinki Garbaj!

tatu%20giphy.gif

I never stanned, i just liked few of her songs.

tatu%20giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll gladly listen to her past projects and pretend that Nicki still exists instead of the current Nicki we have. I'll always enjoy her albums but I really am losing a lot of respect for her. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Luca said:

I'll gladly listen to her past projects and pretend that Nicki still exists instead of the current Nicki we have. I'll always enjoy her albums but I really am losing a lot of respect for her. :( 

The current Nicki is the same she has always been. She's just more vocal about her trash opinions and her lack of morals these days. dead2 People should simply not support her or give her streams, periodT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Luca said:

I'll gladly listen to her past projects and pretend that Nicki still exists instead of the current Nicki we have. I'll always enjoy her albums but I really am losing a lot of respect for her. :( 

Period clap1  #SaintLucaSpoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The current Nicki is the same she has always been. She's just more vocal about her trash opinions and her lack of morals these days. dead2 People should simply not support her or give her streams, periodT.

period. i have to delete the rat from my library quickly! hay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You spilled. She's truly vile, inhumane, scummy, and fitting of the name GARBAJ. I have never seen someone so desperate to surround themselves with rapists, pedophiles, and other unspeakable people. It's like she sees this stuff in men and races to defend them. But what can I expect from a chart obsessed freak like her? She'd probably kill her best friend if it got her a Grammy or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not at Kevin finally spilling.

I was always among the first to defend her shitty personality but this was the last straw for me. I know 2017 was a really bad year for her but that doesn't mean going out your way and being bitter about others' success. Oh well, actions speak louder than words indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel bad for 6ix9ine when people call him a pedophile brit3 He's a piece of shit, but what he did doesn't make him a pedophile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the 'portion of proceeds' that gets me. You really gonna discount a song and call it a charity single to get a number 1? Nicki could post the bail of everyone arrested if she truly gave a fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kristina said:

I feel bad for 6ix9ine when people call him a pedophile brit3 He's a piece of shit, but what he did doesn't make him a pedophile

EX

FUCKING

CUSE

ME?

He had sex with a 13 year old girl!

That is even below the age of consent in many countries where the AOC is quite low (14).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

It's the 'portion of proceeds' that gets me. You really gonna discount a song and call it a charity single to get a number 1? Nicki could post the bail of everyone arrested if she truly gave a fuck

and the charity they are donating for is already a funded charity. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

and the charity they are donating for is already a funded charity. dead2 

Absolutely tone deaf dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

EX

FUCKING

CUSE

ME?

He had sex with a 13 year old girl!

That is even below the age of consent in many countries where the AOC is quite low (14).

 

 

No? He literally didn't. And even so, if he didn't know her age and thought she was older, I feel bad for him being called a pedo for life over a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kristina said:

No? He literally didn't. And even so, if he didn't know her age and thought she was older, I feel bad for him being called a pedo for life over a mistake.

He literally posted a video of him and his friend engaging in sexual acts with a 13-year-old girl.

NOTE: 13

You can't tell me that a grown man can't tell a 13 year old girl apart from someone who is at least 18??? Feeling sorry for HIM?

lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madonna said:

He literally posted a video of him and his friend engaging in sexual acts with a 13-year-old girl.

NOTE: 13

You can't tell me that a grown man can't tell a 13 year old girl apart from someone who is at least 18??? Feeling sorry for HIM?

lol3 

A grown man? You mean an 18 year old? I mean, girls these days can look a lot older rip4 He didn't have sex with her though, only his friend did that and she was willingly in on it. I bet everyone had sex with older guys when you were under the age of consent, so yeah lol3 I feel bad for him for that, because that's not an actual pedophile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh brother.. not you throwing a barb witch hunt. Let me go run and hide omg. 

Le6nmwt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×