Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Woman seen in anti-Asian rant on video identified as 56-year-old resident, Lena Hernandez, of Long Beach

Y'all have probably seen videos of this cunt harassing Asian-Americans in parks, parking lots and other places (sometimes even in front of their children).

It's so absolutely infuriating and I hope they don't use "mental illness" as an excuse to lower her sentence. She deserves to serve jail time or to be sent in some kind of mental institution (for the rest of her life).

Trump has truly enabled a lot of these pigs to be so openly racist, knowing they won't face any harsh consequences. The US is the fucking pits and I really hope this is all a start of a bigger revolution that will eventually destroy the American government as it is now.

Trump really has empowered white people out here saying the most outlandish and racist shit to minority groups, knowing that they can get away with it because of their privilege. I really hope they vote Trump out next election

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.