Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena teases something coming on 6.18

No one knows what it's for rip4

I'm seeing everything from the launch of Rare Beauty, a cooking show, merch, Ring remix to a Bad Bunny/Trevor Daniel collab ellie1

16 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

A cooking show? brit9 

She has a new "Quarantine Cooking Show" coming up.. and it's being backed by HBO brit9
It's.. something brit9

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

She has a new "Quarantine Cooking Show" coming up.. and it's being backed by HBO brit9
It's.. something brit9

I just Googled it and I can't believe it's real brit9 Maybe "Untitled Cooking Project" will get people here in droves.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

I just Googled it and I can't believe it's real brit9 Maybe "Untitled Cooking Project" will get people here in droves.

Me neither this is actually the first time I've heard of this brit9

Me and @Michael. can spend 3 pages talking about cooking ingredients I guess brit9

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I like cooking actually, there's a lounge thread that I've posted in a few times brit9 

I mean I love cooking too, I just don't think I'm very good at it brit9

I didn't even know Selena was even that good at cooking though, I've only ever heard of her baking cookies and I'm pretty sure even that's Taylor's recipe brit9

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean I love cooking too, I just don't think I'm very good at it brit9

I didn't even know Selena was even that good at cooking though, I've only ever heard of her baking cookies and I'm pretty sure even that's Taylor's recipe brit9

I think I'm pretty good at it, not a master chef or anything brit9 

Amy Schumer has a cooking show too I think brit9 I guess if you're bored and famous and they need content they'll take what they can get in the times of corona.

Here's the thread I was talking about brit9 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I think I'm pretty good at it, not a master chef or anything brit9 

Amy Schumer has a cooking show too I think brit9 I guess if you're bored and famous and they need content they'll take what they can get in the times of corona.

Here's the thread I was talking about brit9 

I see the forum is mostly filled by people with Selena's level of cooking, she'd fit right in brit9

You're most likely the best chef here though so props to you brit9

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Me neither this is actually the first time I've heard of this brit9

Me and @Michael. can spend 3 pages talking about cooking ingredients I guess brit9

How do you think some sections last so long , they just discuss random ass things and have hundred of posts brit9 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That is indeed what goes on in many a randomosity thread brit9 

I mean to be fair, that’s the only way to keep a fave section alive. You can’t possibly expect to have something fave-related to talk about all the time especially when they’re on a break, it’s not plausible at all. brit9 

Btw I think it’s Rare related because the whole aesthetic is pretty faithful to the era but I don’t know what it could be, perhaps she’s dropping a single but that would be wishful-thinking.

Or if it’s for Rare Beauty then yikes because no1curr 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I mean to be fair, that’s the only way to keep a fave section alive. You can’t possibly expect to have something fave-related to talk about all the time especially when they’re on a break, it’s not plausible at all. brit9 

Oh yea I'm not badmouthing it, nothing wrong with the fans coming together and discussing whatever brit9 

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

How do you think some sections last so long , they just discuss random ass things and have hundred of posts brit9 

Oop tea brit9

When in doubt I guess we can milk 300 posts out of +/- games brit9

We got six albums brit9brit9brit9

52 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Btw I think it’s Rare related because the whole aesthetic is pretty faithful to the era but I don’t know what it could be, perhaps she’s dropping a single but that would be wishful-thinking.

Or if it’s for Rare Beauty then yikes because no1curr 

From what I know, Rare Beauty actually launches June 19, so it'd be kinda weird if it's Rare Beauty-related brit9

I think a single would be amazing. Boyfriend was completely botched, it was apparently never sent to radio or got any real push bebe1 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.