Dennis Reynolds

You're trapped in a snowed in cabin, you need to light a fire or you'll freeze to death, but the only kindling you have is a formula with a cure for the coronavirus...

Addams Family   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Altogether ooky

• Burn it and save myself
    • Sacrifice myself and let the search party discover the formula

...do you burn it and save yourself, or let yourself go and allow the search party to discover the cure? nicki5 

You can't dig your way out, you can't copy or photograph the formula and there's absolutely nothing else to start the fire nicki5 

No one will know you burned it except for yourself if you choose to do that, let's say you went up to visit a scientist who cracked it but the place was snowed in and they had a heart attack nicki5 

12 minutes ago, tomás said:

i'd memorize it and then burn it 

C6TeBy5.gif

I kinda figured the average person experiencing hypothermia wouldn't be able to memorize a complex formula with the clock running out, but you know what? If you really could you deserve to be the hero with a happy ending bebe1 

C6TeBy5.gif

I'm a bad bitch a simple cold can't kill me. I'm getting out of that snow cabin as I am calling my parents to tell me I found the cure to coronavirus and am stuck in a snow cabin, pick me up asap or I'll use it on myself.

C6TeBy5.gif

3 hours ago, Manel said:

I'd take a picture of the formula with my phone (which might not have any data, but the camera app still works) and burn the physical formula.

C6TeBy5.gif

6 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You can't dig your way out, you can't copy or photograph the formula and there's absolutely nothing else to start the fire nicki5 

3 hours ago, Luca said:

I'm a bad bitch a simple cold can't kill me. I'm getting out of that snow cabin as I am calling my parents to tell me I found the cure to coronavirus and am stuck in a snow cabin, pick me up asap or I'll use it on myself.

C6TeBy5.gif

A phone isn't in play, that's why the search party would "discover" you and the formula gaga3 

I mean if it's literally the only thing I can burn then yeah
There's no guarantee that the search party would find me anyways

Although realistically I'd see if I only need half of the formula to light it.. then save the bottom half
The scientists can figure it out from there

C6TeBy5.gif

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

A phone isn't in play, that's why the search party would "discover" you and the formula gaga3 

So how come I end up in a cabin and can freeze to death, how did I get in there in the first place, I ain't moving my ass without my phone sir

C6TeBy5.gif

1 hour ago, Luca said:

So how come I end up in a cabin and can freeze to death, how did I get in there in the first place, I ain't moving my ass without my phone sir

C6TeBy5.gif

You went up to visit the professor, but the place got snowed in and knocked out the phone lines plus there's no reception nicki5 We can make it so your phone was lying near a windowsill and some snow came in and destroyed it or that you dropped it and a timberwolf ran up and snapped it in its jaw if you want, but you ain't got no phone nicki5 

13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You went up to visit the professor, but the place got snowed in and knocked out the phone lines plus there's no reception nicki5 We can make it so your phone was lying near a windowsill and some snow came in and destroyed it or that you dropped it and a timberwolf ran up and snapped it in its jaw if you want, but you ain't got no phone nicki5 

Very descriptive, almost like you were there but didn't help me wow you're cancelled!

C6TeBy5.gif

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I mean if it's literally the only thing I can burn then yeah
There's no guarantee that the search party would find me anyways

Although realistically I'd see if I only need half of the formula to light it.. then save the bottom half
The scientists can figure it out from there

C6TeBy5.gif

See, I consider this to be a pretty clever alternative! bebe1 The only catch is now people are gonna know you burned part of the formula...

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

See, I consider this to be a pretty clever alternative! bebe1 The only catch is now people are gonna know you burned part of the formula...

Well I can live with that!
I'll make sure to tell my side of the story, and if people gives me flack for it, they're indirectly wishing that I died
And wishing that someone died is never gonna be socially acceptable to anyone with morals
Especially since they already know I could've burned the entire thing and didn't!

Worst things come, there's a bit of backlash and then they figure out the cure not too long after
Everyone gets the cure and forgets about it, and they'll all be too happy to drag me and we'll all be kumbaya
Give it a few months/years & people will start thinking rationally and celebrate me (hopefully)

C6TeBy5.gif