Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Early predictions show Trollz debuting at #2

4 minutes ago, harry said:

RoM finally balancing out within the top 10? We love to see it.

OT: g o o d. eve1

But she was going to tank second week remember? Poor dumb stupid flopga even Ariana's gracious and generous charity couldn't stop her from flopping. 

ny5

Those new versions might change that but I'm still cackling at the desperation lmfao1

It's hilarious how Nicki doesn't understand that people just want her to get real and spit genuine shit (ala Invasion of Privacy eve1) and let us know a little bit about her artistic identity apart from the fact we're her sons and she's the generous queen champ who writes her own stuff blah blah like ok you're talented but if you want to cement your legacy you need to do better than being your first option at a rent-a-rapper shtick ari9

why is say so dropping like that? its not in the top 50 spotify anymore either and it was literally neck and neck with savage like 3 weeks ago rip3 i hope the controversy didnt end her rip3 

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

It's very Wide Awake meets Unconditionally but not on the same level either katy8 

I for sure hear One condition: anally. Not sure about Wide Awakekaty11

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.