Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana in upcoming movie

2 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Tru

But there is no way she can portray the complex range of emotions required for Diana and the world will crucify her

Yeah she is a very poor choice of an actress for the role. Especially cause she is known for being an equivalent of a wooden board when it comes to expressing emotions 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah she is a very poor choice of an actress for the role. Especially cause she is known for being an equivalent of a wooden board when it comes to expressing emotions 

Literally even Madonna would have been a better option dead7

This is a disaster but I'm lowkey perched based on the absurdity alone dead7

I'm going to withhold judgement because I've been surprised before. Sometimes these stunt castings work out in the end. I mean, remember there was an upheaval when Heath Ledger was casted as the Joker and hell even when Daniel Craig was casted as James Bond and they turned out to be great choices. I don't think Kristen Stewart is a horrendous actress by any means. She just often takes on horrendous material. I don't think I've seen her take on a film that actually has a solid script or structure. If the film around her is up to standard, then she can be more than up to standard. Everyone thought Hayden Christiansen was just a shitty after until he did Jumper and everyone realized he had just been given shitty material and awful direction in his films before then. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.