Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Spotify reveals most streamed artists and songs during sex

Imagine actually listening to Love Myself/Feeling Myself while masturbating. dead1 I'm fine with the choices when it comes to artists but the other list ma'am.. Looks like they just compiled songs about self-love that are broadcasted on pop radio. 

34 minutes ago, Jjang said:

dead1

Take On Me sort of makes sense, but Everybody Wants To Rule The World has nothing to do with sex, or even romance jj4

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

the IDEA of having sex to a song like "feeling myself" or "sex with me" sounds about as cringe as cringe gets rip3 

Thank goodness those songs were under the "Solo Sex" list rip3 Still, imagine wanking to Under The Bridge rip3 Pretty sure that song is about suicide.

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Thank goodness those songs were under the "Solo Sex" list rip3 Still, imagine wanking to Under The Bridge rip3 Pretty sure that song is about suicide.

oh, i just realized they were under "solo sex"... still tho rip3 i personally never listen to music when i masturbate.... like, i didnt know this was a thing? but ok rip3 

9 minutes ago, Gilly said:

oh, i just realized they were under "solo sex"... still tho rip3 i personally never listen to music when i masturbate.... like, i didnt know this was a thing? but ok rip3 

rip3 I did listen to this once I-

9 hours ago, LÉON said:

Take On Me sort of makes sense, but Everybody Wants To Rule The World has nothing to do with sex, or even romance jj4

Do people just like to listen to 80s music during sex and those two songs just happen to be on most 80s playlists? jj4

I mean, Nancy and Steve had sex to Africa by Toto so maybe we're just missing something here. Straight people. shrug1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.