Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Grammys erase Gaga's bisexuality

It's tricky with her. Didn't she say "us straights" in a BTWB speech and something like "I'm not fully part of the community" in her Drag Race episode? brit16 Bisexuals are fully part of the community. So I think she now identifies herself as an ally rather than part of the LGBT community. 

18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It's tricky with her. Didn't she say "us straights" in a BTWB speech and something like "I'm not fully part of the community" in her Drag Race episode? brit16 Bisexuals are fully part of the community. So I think she now identifies herself as an ally rather than part of the LGBT community. 

She is a bisexual. She's said it more than once. dead4  She said that people may not see her as a bisexual, because she barely dates them, but she's still a bisexual. 

https://www.insider.com/lady-gagas-stonewall-speech-touched-on-bisexual-exclusion-2019-6

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-gaga-bisexuality_n_4182059?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAINmq4BXacFvTOex_pLH4AhLu_8BKzFgIGTIrYySVmT3BW-rb99XbL8b7K0qG4RQ34Jmb3dMc3m5rquvsRjzvtF5yO63PS33RK0Xz0wcBNBGwKafAvMCog6KPgBMTDzhwwbFJ83DdiBv6RFp6vWW25zZNRbd9tMCiW31A1QSE0DY

https://www.businessinsider.nl/lady-gagas-stonewall-speech-touched-on-bisexual-exclusion-2019-6/

18 minutes ago, Luca said:

Dude, I'm just telling you where the source of confusion is coming from. It's just weird going from an aggressive "I'm bi and fuck you if you don't believe that" attitude to then saying she's not actually part of the community. Had she been more clear or consistent about it people wouldn't be so confused. I don't doubt that she messed around with some girls. 

Whether she really is bisexual or just said it to be a part of the club, it's kinda irrelevant.

She is still a white woman singing mainly about men and relationships with men and she only has public relationships with men. Most people would identify her as straight.

Sam on the other hand openly came out and lived authentically as a LGBTQ person. It's different and he deserves that title GRAMMYs gave him

11 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Whether she really is bisexual or just said it to be a part of the club, it's kinda irrelevant.

She is still a white woman singing mainly about men and relationships with men and she only has public relationships with men. Most people would identify her as straight.

Sam on the other hand openly came out and lived authentically as a LGBTQ person. It's different and he deserves that title GRAMMYs gave him

this. well said jimmy clap3 

20 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

All this. 

29 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

this...

even tho i hate SS ... but yeah i agree 

5 hours ago, Luca said:

Her most recent comments, incl. the Stonewall speech, indicate that she no longer identifies as a bisexual even though she still likes girls "sometimes" (literally her words) xtina1 She was more explicit in the past, but since 2013 she's made more and more statements that throw doubt upon her sexuality. Hence, she could never be considered "openly bisexual".

4 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

So is she bisexual? I am so confused not like I care that much. She’s one of the most progressive artists and her contributions to our community are countless. bey3

If she feels sexual attraction to women she tecnically falls into the bi spectrum but given that for all purposes she lives as a cis hetero woman... Yeah, congratulating her for that doesn't feel right.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.