Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Beyoncé | Black Parade | June 19th, 2020

i hope its better than lemondrop. 

edit: i also hope she is not trying to cash in on the current social issues. but of course many artists will. 

edit edit: melody 9/10. production 10/10. lyrics 6/10. 8.3/10 overall. 

8 minutes ago, melomelo said:

i also hope she is not trying to cash in on the current social issues. but of course many artists will.

Well to be fair she is a black woman and this song was released in honor of a black holiday. Also after all the shit black people have been through lately it would be nice to hear from OUR artists. 

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

Well to be fair she is a black woman and this song was released in honor of a black holiday. Also after all the shit black people have been through lately it would be nice to hear from OUR artists. 

i understand and respect that. i just hope she/they call for unity. reminding people of what separates them only separates them more. i like the song. 

1 hour ago, melomelo said:

i understand and respect that. i just hope she/they call for unity. reminding people of what separates them only separates them more. i like the song. 

Girl what?????? There’s no unity until we abolish systematic racism

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Girl what?????? There’s no unity until we abolish systematic racism

There can be unity in abolishing it. Clearly there's had to have been to have so many monumental events happen like ending slavery, reversing Jim Crow laws, and overturning segregation. This mentality of white vs black is going to poison the movement. 

2 hours ago, melomelo said:

Serving All Lives Matter

can you not

2 hours ago, melomelo said:

i hope its better than lemondrop. 

edit: i also hope she is not trying to cash in on the current social issues. but of course many artists will. 

edit edit: melody 9/10. production 10/10. lyrics 6/10. 8.3/10 overall. 

Cash in on social issues? Wow, you really have no tact

Judging by the title this song is exactly what I thought it would be. It reminds me of formation on 1st lesson. It's a beautiful song but it's not made for me. I hope it goes straight to the top of the charts oprah1

31 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Serving All Lives Matter

can you not

i will cannot can't. 

18 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Cash in on social issues? Wow, you really have no tact

you're talking about tact when you wished death on thousands of people you have never met... awk1

8 minutes ago, melomelo said:

i will cannot can't. 

you're talking about tact when you wished death on thousands of people you have never met... awk1

Back the fuck up and off to your coffee morning karen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.