Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Remake the Lotus era

Remake the Lotus era and make it a successful era for Xtina!

I would release Red Hot Kinda Love as the first single in June 2012 with a lot of promo.

Album release in August 2012.

Just A Fool as the second single in October 2012 for pre-award shows.

Blank Page as third single in February 2013 for the awards with a lot of performances on award shows.

And finally the release of the last single Let There Be Love in June 2013.

And a worldwide Tour from March 2013 to August 2013.

Maybe you mean remake the Lotus ALBUM. Jk. I think the era opened nicely with Your Body. It's just that the song wasn't often promoted. Let There Be Love should have been an official single with a much better video. I think it was made to just be a promotional single and that's a shame. Army of Me could have been a single too. The ballads should have been left to be discovered as you're listening to the album, she didn't need to do that basic Blank Page performance (or was it Sing for Me? I forgot) instead she should have just focused on the anthems for live performances.

1 hour ago, Tama said:

Maybe you mean remake the Lotus ALBUM. Jk. I think the era opened nicely with Your Body. It's just that the song wasn't often promoted. Let There Be Love should have been an official single with a much better video. I think it was made to just be a promotional single and that's a shame. Army of Me could have been a single too. The ballads should have been left to be discovered as you're listening to the album, she didn't need to do that basic Blank Page performance (or was it Sing for Me? I forgot) instead she should have just focused on the anthems for live performances.

No you hating one of her best perfomances cry4 Christina is known for ballads. No ballad as a single would be a huge mistake xtina7

I loved your body and was sure it would be a hit for her. Alas, it wasn’t.

I think army of me was crying out to be a single. Your Body, AOM, LTBL and Just a Fool would have been the right singles. In that order and with decent videos.

She could even have started the AOM video with the lotus intro.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.