Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Confess

Brintey outsold most of the new generations performances!

4 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Agreed its iconic and memorable but not for the right reasons dead2

This gag1 

I don't know what's more sad, the fact that this one of Britney's most memorable performances of that their actually some truth to this? dead2

29 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

This was the last time that a VMAs performance really made headlines around the world.

Did "imma let you finish" not?

Anyways, Britney was at her lowest point here and while it's tragic for her standards, still kind of... Outperforms a lot of recent acts...

I don't know what's more tragic lol

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Miley? 2013?

You're damn right, I was forgetting about that one! However, I think that it could have been more well remembered if Miley didn't shared the stage with someone else. She alone could have managed well the whole performance, I mean, Bangerz era was that bitch. rav2

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

Did "imma let you finish" not?

Anyways, Britney was at her lowest point here and while it's tragic for her standards, still kind of... Outperforms a lot of recent acts...

I don't know what's more tragic lol

I was talking more about only performances, but yeah: even at her lowest, Brit was way more impactful than most of recent perfomances. VMAs are sadly a DOA show nowadays.

Are you really trying to say this was a good performance cause... gag1 

This is iconic and memorable because it’s probably the worst and most embarrassing performance in MTV history.

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is iconic and memorable because it’s probably the worst and most embarrassing performance in MTV history.

I don't think anyone is calling this performance good (it's not)

Just that Britney's worst is better than some girls best and that says a lotdead2

16 hours ago, Madonna said:

Kind of hyperbole. It was bad by Britney standards but like the OP said, even that was better than anything the likes of Selena Gomez has tried to pull lbr brit9 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.