Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena Gomez Social Media Updates

1 minute ago, Kai said:

Has Miss Gomez gone the Xtina/Ellie route? fall4

Also her voice is deeper than I imagined. fall4

Nah her lips are fine thankfully! It's just the lipstick, red POPs on her dead2 here's her with minimum makeup:

Selena Gomez No Makeup : Selana Gomez If She Had No Makeup I Think.

And yes her voice IS deep! She's just been singing in a higher pitch dead2 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Nah her lips are fine thankfully! It's just the lipstick, red POPs on her dead2 here's her with minimum makeup:

Selena Gomez No Makeup : Selana Gomez If She Had No Makeup I Think.

And yes her voice IS deep! She's just been singing in a higher pitch dead2 

I think she had some fillers done fall4

Her lips were not that plump/pouty before:

1280_selena_gomez_taylor_swift_amas_getty_459488816.jpg?itok=ikBztDyM

1 minute ago, Kai said:

I think she had some fillers done fall4

Her lips were not that plump/pouty before:

1280_selena_gomez_taylor_swift_amas_getty_459488816.jpg?itok=ikBztDyM

Hmm I'm not too sure, this is from 2010:

selena-gomez-sadness-in-her-eyes.jpg

But it's a bit hard to say, because her face does kinda.. change in shape sometimes because of her health issues. For example I'm sure you're familiar with this Selena moment that's been frequently used as a meme:

original.gif

One of her conditions was actually flaring up during that interview, so her face was puffing up and she couldn't stop crying (also an effect of the flare up) dead2 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hmm I'm not too sure, this is from 2010:

selena-gomez-sadness-in-her-eyes.jpg

But it's a bit hard to say, because her face does kinda.. change in shape sometimes because of her health issues. For example I'm sure you're familiar with this Selena moment that's been frequently used as a meme:

original.gif

One of her conditions was actually flaring up during that interview, so her face was puffing up and she couldn't stop crying (also an effect of the flare up) dead2 

That makes sense!

I thought that meme moment was like a Poot moment where it's just bad angle... I didn't know her health issue was the main reason.

I feel so bad for thinking it's funny now oprah4

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

That makes sense!

I thought that meme moment was like a Poot moment where it's just bad angle... I didn't know her health issue was the main reason.

I feel so bad for thinking it's funny now oprah4

SKSKSK yes same, I had no idea either until this year actually dead2 

It's actually the reason why I haven't pushed for the moments from that interview to be emoticons rip2 we used to have this on our old forum as sel1: 1c3946c9e3a73a5c8e693a16e5446453.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

Is the TV series a comedy or a serious detective show? brit14

Comedy with a crime/detective theme! Basically all the leads all share the passion of true crime and they all suddenly get involved in one because there's been a murder in their building (?) or something like that! moo1 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Comedy with a crime/detective theme! Basically all the leads all share the passion of true crime and they all suddenly get involved in one because there's been a murder in their building (?) or something like that! moo1 

If it's pure crime/detective, I would have given it a shot, but comedy and crime don't mix jj3

1 minute ago, Kai said:

If it's pure crime/detective, I would have given it a shot, but comedy and crime don't mix jj3

Yeah it's a bit of a weird mix but there's Steve Martin & Martin Short in it as the leads and they're icons so! brit16

Also this man:

MV5BNGI3M2RjZjMtZjIzNy00ODQ2LWIzODEtNmMyNzczZTJjMThmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTQ3NzE@._V1_.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.