Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Oh Father is Madonna's best ballad

It's Father's Day in the UK, and thanks to @SeekingThrill's One More Flop thread, I've ended up with Oh Father in my head which I'm humming with utter glee on this day kylie6

For me, it's her best ballad, but that's probably because I could relate to the lyrics. Mind you, the vocal performance, the ghostly backgrounds vocals, the orchestration and production, the video all SLAP kylie6

The fact that i'm relating to this song right now a bit, with the only difference i want to slap my father and not sing about him. kylie6 Keep It Together message stop me from doing that tho. Like a Prayer album literally saving lives. kylie6

Has anyone notice the small mistake in the music video tho? Or am i the only one? kylie6

21 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Maybe someday, when I look back, I'll be able to say

Yeeeeeeoow didn't mean to be crueeeeeewwwlll, somebody hurt you tooooooooow

oprah15

This performance is jaw dropping, forever

The way I came in here to make this exact post dead2

5 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Has anyone notice the small mistake in the music video tho? Or am i the only one? kylie6

shock1 No, spill! Also, why do you want to slap your father?

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

shock1 No, spill! Also, why do you want to slap your father?

At 1:19 you see the neck of an older woman when it's supposed to be the neck of the girl. shock1 Not gonna spill that in the Madonna FOTP section. shock1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.