Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

What can you say about this performance?

5 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

The performance actually aged like wine. antm1

The looks and costume also aged like wine.

It's also one of the last performances she sang with active choreo... nowadays she stands there like Moo and sing (not that's a bad thing) but I miss dancing+singing-tina oprah7

tumblr_ofxn12CPAF1qac1soo3_250.gif

21 minutes ago, STJ said:

The looks and costume also aged like wine.

It's also one of the last performances she sang with active choreo... nowadays she stands there like Moo and sing (not that's a bad thing) but I miss dancing+singing-tina oprah7

tumblr_ofxn12CPAF1qac1soo3_250.gif

Well in order for her to dance like she did in 2010, she needs to exercise, not necessarily lose a fuckton of weight (we all kween loves ha curves.) She needs cardio for her not be winded while doing simple dance moves and the fact that she needs a hand getting down the stairs during the Lubricant tour and the Xperience says a lot about how much she does cardio. 

More like this energy:

8 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

Well in order for her to dance like she did in 2010, she needs to exercise, not necessarily lose a fuckton of weight (we all kween loves ha curves.) She needs cardio for her not be winded while doing simple dance moves and the fact that she needs a hand getting down the stairs during the Lubricant tour and the Xperience says a lot about how much she does cardio. 

More like this energy:

That time when we thought she was going redhead for the next era dead2 little did we know we had to wait another 2 years

0b984cdad223d0dff7e7e70495b6d012.jpg 

Also relate-able queen, she's just like us who hates exercise dead7

18 minutes ago, STJ said:

That time when we thought she was going redhead for the next era dead2 little did we know we had to wait another 2 years

Yas. 

Also, she sold out that arena that holds 10k or so back in 2016.

When will 2020tina ever do that again? 

2 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

Yas. 

Also, she sold out that arena that holds 10k or so back in 2016.

When will 2020tina ever do that again? 

She's rotting in Vegas 

I think she can sell 10k tickets in Brazil, but I don't know why she doesn't go there, why she hate brazilians? gaga1

rxvqlJa.gif

21 minutes ago, STJ said:

She's rotting in Vegas 

I think she can sell 10k tickets in Brazil, but I don't know why she doesn't go there, why she hate brazilians? gaga1

rxvqlJa.gif

She can't even sell out the Xprience. I mean Kween of No Promo will forever live on. antm1

Maybe she'll sell Brazil out if she re-releases Bionic and shoot a video for desnudate and release it as a single. 

Just now, Highlight! said:

She can't even sell out the Xprience. I mean Kween of No Promo.

Maybe she'll sell Brazil out if she re-releases Bionic and shoot a video for desnudate and release at a single. 

Do you mean past tickets, or in this corona freeze™?

I haven't been checking her ticket sales, I just assume she's doing great. nicki5

17 minutes ago, STJ said:

I haven't been checking her ticket sales, I just assume she's doing great. nicki5

All the Shows since she started never sold out but she did pretty decent.

She's no Celine Dion because Ms. Dion is Vegas but Xtina's show better visually, vocally and sonically than other vegas acts gaga1

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

The X Tour and Xperience both did super well for not having toured in over a decade antm1

2 minutes ago, Highlight! said:

All the Shows since she started never sold out but she did pretty decent.

She's no Celine Dion because Ms. Dion is Vegas but Xtina's show better visually, vocally and sonically than other vegas acts gaga1

rip4

She also doesn't lipsynch as much as Celine jj4

19 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

The X Tour and Xperience both did super well for not having toured in over a decade antm1

Yeah but for her vocals and artistry, she deserves to perform in front of a bigger crowd....If she didn't underperform in 2010 and if she was never compared to certain artists and if RCA didn't fuck up her original vision for biconic then she wouldn't have taken a break for ten years. 

20 minutes ago, STJ said:

rip4

She also doesn't lipsynch as much as Celine jj4

I think she only lips the candy man note and sometimes, just adlibs faster songs which is great because her vocal runs are amazing. I just wish she sings vanity in full and adds more songs from Liberation, Debut (I low key want to hear When You Put Your Hands On Me with her more matured vocals.) and of course, tracks from Lotus like Army of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love and Blank Page but sis settled for FTM. 

1 minute ago, Highlight! said:

I think she only lips the candy man note and sometimes, just adlibs faster songs which is great because her vocal runs are amazing. I just wish she sings vanity in full and adds more songs from Liberation, Debut (I low key want to hear When You Put You Hands On Me with her more matured vocals.) and of course, tracks from Lotus like Army of Me, Red Hot Kinda Love and Blank Page but sis settled for FTM. 

I agree, I don't think she lipsynchs whole songs like Celine does. Also she mostly lips the part where is autotuned like the Bionic (song) verses, and even then you can hear her live vocals underneath the playback. 

I want to hear I turn to you with her improved vocals... the 1999/2000 performances were messy and thin nicki5 But I don't think she'll sing ITTY and hurt again, apparently she hates songs that has extended vocals, she said it in the Kelly Clarkson interview: 

This is one of my favourite interviews by her in the past 10 years... Kelly is a really good interviewer, it's not as scripted as the others dead7 

I wish she would sing I Am as well but don't think it's gonna happen.

27 minutes ago, STJ said:

I agree, I don't think she lipsynchs whole songs like Celine does. Also she mostly lips the part where is autotuned like the Bionic (song) verses, and even then you can hear her live vocals underneath the playback. 

I want to hear I turn to you with her improved vocals... the 1999/2000 performances were messy and thin nicki5 But I don't think she'll sing ITTY and hurt again, apparently she hates songs that has extended vocals, she said it in the Kelly Clarkson interview: 

This is one of my favourite interviews by her in the past 10 years... Kelly is a really good interviewer, it's not as scripted as the others dead7 

I wish she would sing I Am as well but don't think it's gonna happen.

Yas. Kellegend is great (it's sad that she going through divorce...) 

It may seem that Kellegend is talking over X but I feel like X was not awkward like she usually is. I feel like their just good friends chatting and not caring about the audience and/or whatever the topic that needed to be discussed. 

44 minutes ago, STJ said:

I thought she got the red hair to cover up the fact she was getting Botox/fillers/lip injections and the red hair was distracting us from that? No shade at all, that’s just what I thought the reasoning was. 

1 minute ago, Highlight! said:

Yas. Kellegend is great (it's sad that she going through divorce...) 

It may seem that Kellegend is talking over X but I feel like X was not awkward like she usually is. I feel like their just good friends chatting and not caring about the audience and/or whatever the topic that needed to be discussed. 

I don't get that vibe that she was talking over X, I just get the feeling that Kelly talks non-stop nicki5 which can be tiring if one is an introvert like Xtina. But Xtina didn't seem to mind it. 

Are they friends? I don't think I've seen them out with one another before (like her & gwen or her & kim k), I feel like this is the first time they had a long convo with one another, and they have great chemistry... (but I think Kelly is the type of person that forms great chemistry with 99% of people) mad1

3 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

I thought she got the red hair to cover up the fact she was getting Botox/fillers/lip injections and the red hair was distracting us from that? No shade at all, that’s just what I thought the reasoning was. 

At that time, I didn't notice the lip filler at all... so I guess it worked?
But I wonder why she didn't do that for 2018-2020... the fillers are more distinct than that one in 2016. jj4

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.