Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

So.. Trollz debuts at #1

Nicki Minaj becomes the first female rapper to debut at #1 this century, and the second overall, behind Lauryn Hill. How do you feel about it? xtina2

On the other hand, 6ix9ine becomes a clown and thinks he's the reason the song went #1 and that he "can't be stopped".

agWLXeI.jpg

Nicki Minaj is the Donald Trump of the musical industry. A deranged idiot. Honestly? I'm worried about any children that even are around her & her family at this point.

The PDFile is worthless scum that needs to be jailed. No one in this situation deserves anything more than dirt and scraps on their plate.

23 minutes ago, Jake said:

Nicki Minaj is the Donald Trump of the musical industry. A deranged idiot. Honestly? I'm worried about any children that even are around her & her family at this point.

The PDFile is worthless scum that needs to be jailed. No one in this situation deserves anything more than dirt and scraps on their plate.

I'd say that 6 or whatever his name is the Trump of rappers. I don't know much about Nicki though

I am fucking disgusted by this. Everyone supporting this fucking rapist with his song should be ashamed of themselves, because you helped him to reach #1. Ugh. I can't believe this is actually happening. 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I am fucking disgusted by this. Everyone supporting this fucking rapist with his song should be ashamed of themselves, because you helped him to reach #1. Ugh. I can't believe this is actually happening. 

So she should be ashamed too

2 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Nokia Minaj i guess mad5 

Oh she should absolutely be ashamed of herself, I love her, but this is such a bad thing on her legacy. I do absolutely NOT support this! 

Not Nicki acting like this is some sort of achievement she should be proud of. Let's list some facts:

- It's not even her own song. She's a feature. (Just like with her other #1)

- They have released different versions + several bundles. (Just like with her other #1)

- The song was discounted even before it dropped.

This isn't on any sort of level something to be proud of. Next week this song will tank like her last solo single and probably won't be remembered.

ajay1

I am PERCHED for the record breaking drop next week, which is what it will be remembered for ny1

Also, the fact that it sold around 100k, was discounted and they are still only donating 20% to charity is embarrassing.... Less than 20k to the bail fund fall4

One of the most excruciatingly disgusting parts of the whole debacle 

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I am PERCHED for the record breaking drop next week, which is what it will be remembered for ny1

Also, the fact that it sold around 100k, was discounted and they are still only donating 20% to charity is embarrassing.... Less than 20k to the bail fund fall4

One of the most excruciatingly disgusting parts of the whole debacle 

That was the figure that was going to charity? I didn't know the percentage was made public.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.