Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Honeymoon

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Honeymoon_(Official_Album

8373980499213ec21460806ec6f006b4b56c12b1

In the wake of Lana's birthday yesterday, it came to me that we had Big Brother editions for all her albums except for Honeymoon ( at least during my time being here ), so here it is. jj2

As you are most probably aware, members pick songs they want to represent ( or what song/s is/are left ) and then we indulge ourselves in rounds where songs are being voted out ( or voted in ) until last song stays standing and therefore winning the game.

Hopefully this will work out and please don't hesitate to join the game if the song you wanted had already been taken by another member. The emphasis is on the game itself and it will be tricky enough to make things fun and unpredictable. Also note that your presence during each round is crucial for the game to achieve those things, so please bear with the game for the time being.

1. Honeymoon - @Hunty Bear

2. Music to Watch Boys To - @LÉON

3. Terrence Loves You - @CHANEL #1

4. God Knows I Tried - @Chris Morlock

5. High by the Beach - @Snow

6. Freak - @Jake

7. Art Deco - @Merryem

8. Burnt Norton - @V For Vendetta

9. Religion - @Madonna

10. Salvatore - @Moira O'Hara

11. The Blackest Day - @Hyun.

12. 24 - @CharnyBoy

13. Swan Song - @Luca

14. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - @Ghostface

Spoiler

51824163b7302f74bd2142a08fb017bc6110f7c6

72362940e903c2456ab46fdf4baa76ae6f8923fc

64063035ae1cf81d47dbb89f288cfd08acaf8f5a

08041617d21e3c174657616ea060796772321a73

46811634fa9633f2efda65f7f96f2f822ce42b14

My-Post-23-1.png

My-Post-24-1.png

My-Post-26-1.pngMy-Post-1-1.png

My-Post-2-2.png

My-Post-3-3.png

My-Post-4-4.png

My-Post-5-5.png

My-Post-6-6.png

Spoiler

Round One: God Knows I Tried ( 11 votes ); Art Deco ( 2 votes );

Round Two: Honeymoon ( 9 votes ); Terrence Loves You ( 3 votes );

Round Three: Religion ( 2 votes for staying ); Swan Song ( 2 votes for staying ); High by the Beach ( 7 votes for staying );

Round Four: Terrence Loves You ( 6 votes ); Religion ( 5 votes );

Round Five: Burnt Norton ( 8 votes ); High by the Beach ( 2 votes );

Round Six: Religion ( 4 votes ); Freak ( 3 votes ); Art Deco ( 0 votes );

Round Seven: Swan Song ( 3 votes for staying ); The Blackest Day ( 4 votes for staying );

Round Eight: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood ( 6+1 votes ); Art Deco ( 1 vote );

Round Nine: The Blackest Day ( 2 INs, 2 OUTs, Head of Household's eventual pick for eviction ); 24 ( 3 INs, 3 OUTs ); High by the Beach ( 1 IN, 1 OUT );

Round Ten: Music to Watch Boys To ( 4 votes ); Salvatore ( 1 vote );

Round Eleven: High by the Beach ( 3 votes ); Art Deco ( 1 vote );

Round Twelve: 24 ( 1 vote for staying ); Salvatore ( 2 votes for staying );

Round Thirteen: Art Deco ( 1 vote ); Freak ( 1 vote ); Salvatore ( 1 vote, but due to Head of Household position manages to stay );

Round Fourteen/The Grand Final: Freak ( 7 votes - 65 points ); Salvatore ( 5 votes - 47 points ).

8 hours ago, Ghostface said:

In the wake of Lana's birthday yesterday, it came to me that we had Big Brother editions for all her albums except for Honeymoon ( at least during my time being here ), so here it is. jj2

omg just wanted to mention that iirc I think @CHANEL #1 hosted the forum's first blind Big Brother for Honeymoon right before the album came out jj2 or at least the first that I remember, but it was fun af and I think I was robbed with TLY or something iirc

9 hours ago, Hyun. said:

these smashes don't deserve to be left last wtf

emote-selena.gif

And I am happy to see that changed, but what will we do with smashes that Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood and Burnt Norton are? 

emote-selena.gif

3 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

omg just wanted to mention that iirc I think @CHANEL #1 hosted the forum's first blind Big Brother for Honeymoon right before the album came out jj2 or at least the first that I remember, but it was fun af and I think I was robbed with TLY or something iirc

Lets hope we will have a chance to remake fun factor of that BB: Honeymoon, because with how  things will be designed, title track could also possibly fight for penthouse spot. jj2

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.