Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Honeymoon

Hello. After a short pause, we are back to the game. jj2

Main HoH decided which songs to nominate and so did the rest of the part-time HoHs. I am the last one to choose one song and, like stated previously, I am doing it by using Wheel of Fortune considering I am aware what other players chose as their main picks. We will later see if this nomination actually sticks, but at the moment, my accidental pick is:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-08-Wheel-Decide.png

Spoiler

My-Post-23-1.png

Spoiler

Art Deco, Religion and Freak are the nominees. Vote for the song you want to be OUT.

Also reminder that @Snow, @LÉON and @Moira O'Hara being Head of Households don't vote during this round.

17 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Hello. After a short pause, we are back to the game. jj2

Main HoH decided which songs to nominate and so did the rest of the part-time HoHs. I am the last one to choose one song and, like stated previously, I am doing it by using Wheel of Fortune considering I am aware what other players chose as their main picks. We will later see if this nomination actually sticks, but at the moment, my accidental pick is:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2020-07-08-Wheel-Decide.png

Reveal hidden contents

My-Post-23-1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Art Deco, Religion and Freak are the nominees. Vote for the song you want to be OUT.

Reveal hidden contents

Also reminder that @Snow, @LÉON and @Moira O'Hara being Head of Households don't vote during this round.

Give me a break, already. What are these messy nomination methods? dead2 

Anyway, all three of them are in my top three so I'm gonna go with Freak cause after listening to the demo, the album version ain't shit.

1. Religion - Jake

2. Freak - Madonna

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Give me a break, already. What are these messy nomination methods? dead2 

Anyway, all three of them are in my top three so I'm gonna go with Freak cause after listening to the demo, the album version ain't shit.

ny6 

I appreciate all the good reviews this game receives. And I am prone to create more twisted rounds when I know they are enjoyable. jj2

Also, too bad @Freaky Prince is not playing this game as well. His reactions were similar during Lover’s Big Brother, so I will just have to wonder what would it be like to get double of this overfavouring praise I get now. jj5

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6 

I appreciate all the good reviews this game receives. And I am prone to create more twisted rounds when I know they are enjoyable. jj2

Also, too bad @Freaky Prince is not playing this game as well. His reactions were similar during Lover’s Big Brother, so I will just have to wonder what would it be like to get double of this overfavouring praise I get now. jj5

It's just not how the game (should) work, sweetie. jj4 But you do you.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Are people treating BB like a megarate again? jj4

No but they are adding more twists than all of Big Brother and Slasher combined. jj4 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It's just not how the game (should) work, sweetie. jj4 But you do you.

But don’t worry, you still might have a chance to witness other rounds as well. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

But don’t worry, you still might have a chance to witness other rounds as well. jj2

Please I don't think I wanna witness the other rounds. The way this game is going, 24 will end up winning. jj4 

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Please I don't think I wanna witness the other rounds. The way this game is going, 24 will end up winning. jj4 

That was also thought about Burnt Norton. jj2 I mean, sure, we can never now. 

And trust me that there are enough reasons to witness more of it later on. Less songs, more turmoil.  jj2

24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It always ends up like this with or without Ghostface's twists tho. hottie1

17 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

In honor of Terrence Loves You's snub I think you should all check out the poster I made today for a fictional Old Money music video/film whit2 

Reveal hidden contents

not sorry for the shameless promo ari3

Of course, we are happy to provide one more additional place for promotion. jj2

Speaking of places, @Merryem voting list needs you to fill in one more place with your vote. jj2

didn’t religion already reach a majority dead2 

1. Religion - Jake

2. Freak - Madonna

3. Religion - CharnyBoy

4. Religion - Hyun.

5. Religion - Luca

6. Freak - Merryem

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.