Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Honeymoon

We are getting close to smaller circle of remaining songs. jj2

After tight voting race, Salvatore manages to pull through with 2 saving votes, while 24 looses by one vote.

@CharnyBoy, thank you for being part of this game and for playing it all the time. 24 came a long way and the ending is near, so stay around and be back to cast your much-needed vote in the last round.

Well, there are 3 songs left and one of them -Salvatore is our new Head of Household, but instead of HoH choosing between two remaining songs, the game will experience one more little twist.

All three of you @Jake, @Merryem and of course @Moira O'Hara will inform me via PM separately which song out of these three would you like to be evicted. All three of songs: Freak, Art Deco and Salvatore are fair play for this, with the difference being that Salvatore's vote will count double.

When you decide which song you want to possibly be out, please send me PMs, and we will then set up next round.

Hello, hello. jj2

We are definitely on the ending's doorstep and this point, but we first need to see which song will be leaving next and just before the final. The last round will be probably posted shortly after this one, so hang on there. jj2

Alright now, we should see what our three remaining songs had to say about the game's dynamics here.

Spoiler

My-Post-5-5.png

Spoiler

So, everyone voted differently: @Jake ( Freak ) voted out Salvatore, @Merryem ( Art Deco ) voted for Freak to be evicted and Head of Household - @Moira O'Hara ( Salvatore ) decided to vote Art Deco out. So, even without the double vote, HoH position still holds enough weight to decide course of this round.

@Merryem, first thank you for signing up and actively participating int he game all this time, congratulations for coming this far and since we are basically close to the final, definitely counting on your needed vote in last round.

Hello everyone and be welcomed to the grand final of the game, which started one month ago. jj2

Before explaining few things, I just want to use this moment to be a little bit typical and thank everyone again on signing up and playing this. I had fun creating rounds and seeing you participating in them and I hope we will see all other players return to cast their votes, so we could see which song will be the winner.

My-Post-6-6.png

As it is evident, you will either choose between Freak and Salvatore. You will vote for the song you want to win and considering @Jake and @Moira O'Hara aren't voting, that suggests there are 12 songs/players that will vote. In case we come to a tie ( and because it is fun to add one more tiny segment ), each evicted song holds certain amounts of points that are determined by:

• number of round song got evicted from;
  • number of votes that favoured said evicted song to further stay in the game.

All points are presented in the picture above, but I will now give another example here - 24 got voted out in round 12 with 1 vote favouring its further stay ( 12 + 1 = 13 points ).

You can start voting for the song you want to win now.

1. Freak - Madonna (Religion)

2. Freak - Snow (High by the Beach)

3. Freak - Luca (Swan Song)

4. Freak - Hyun. (The Blackest Day)

5. Freak - CharnyBoy (24)

20 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

@Ghostface if @LÉON doesn’t appear, should I vote on their behalf again? 

Well, I was thinking about randomizing his score, considering this time around, we are in the last round and deciding on winner, so each players gets to vote once. During the course of the game, someone else needed to replace Leon, because we couldn't know if and when would his song get evicted and that was essential for the game, but this is last time voting, so it seems fair if Wheel of Fortune is used. And I will resort to that after other members votes. And also thank you for reminding me about this. jj2

5. Freak - CharnyBoy (24)

6. Salvatore - V For Vendetta (Burnt Norton)

7. Salvatore - Hunty Bear (Honeymoon)

8. Salvatore - Merryem (Art Deco)

9. Salvatore - CHANEL #1 (Terrence Was Snubbed)

5. Freak - CharnyBoy (24)

10. Freak - Chris (God Knows I Tried)

All right, since everyone has already voted, @LÉON's vote remains to be randomized.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-30-Wheel-Decide.png

11. Salvatore - Leon (Music to Watch Boys To)

And then there is mine vote as well, which is also going to be randomzied in order to avoid any kind of host's bias:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-30-Wheel-Decide-1.png

11. Salvatore - Leon (Music to Watch Boys To)

12. Freak - Ghostface (Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood)

And the final result is:

Spoiler

Salvatore had collected 5 singular votes, which results in 47 points.

On the other hand, Freak managed to gather 7 singular votes, which brings its total amount of  points down to 65.

Congratulations to Freak ( @Jake ) for winning this game. Thank you for being here and playing the game.

Also congratulations to the runner-up - Salvatore ( @Moira O'Hara ) for managing to get to the very end and almost winning. Also thankful for your decision to sign up in the first place.

So, that would be the end of this game. Using this opportunity to thank everyone again for being here and for all of your constant cooperation. I definitely enjoyed doing this and I hope everyone had fun. Congratulations to the winner once again and both runner-ups, just like to everyone else who played. Enjoy. jj2

1 minute ago, Jake said:

... I won? Not me winning against my actual favorite on the album 💀. What a surprise.

Maybe I should have let Salvatore and Freak to vote in last round then. jj2

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.