Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Honeymoon

11 hours ago, Merryem said:

didn’t religion already reach a majority dead2 

1. Religion - Jake

2. Freak - Madonna

3. Religion - CharnyBoy

4. Religion - Hyun.

5. Religion - Luca

6. Freak - Merryem

It did, but every vote counts and affects game as a whole ( long-term effect ) and, most importantly, distribution of votes will guide the introduction to the ROUND SEVEN, which will be seen very soon ( now ). jj2

Between these three two songs, Freak with 3 unfavouring votes manages to break through and evade an eviction over Religion which scored one more negative vote making its total of 4 unfavoruing votes. This is the moment when we part our ways with Religion. @Madonna thank you for signing up for this game and making it fun for me with every single spiky reaction before almost every round. jj5 Religion will be back during last voting cycle, so happy to see you then again. jj2

Art Deco can be described as the winner of this round considering it gathered 0 unfavouring votes. This makes this song Head of Household and @Merryem will have a chance to meet with several possibilities.

1. Seeing how Freak also managed to stay in the game, you can choose to share your Head of Household position with it in which case, both @Jake and you will have to rank all the songs still in the game ( Art Deco and Freak excluded ) where first ranking song should be the one you favour the most ( based on whatever criteria you choose, be it your favourite of the current songs or anything really ) and last ranking song should be the one you favour the least ( again, based on whichever reason you choose ). Both of you will send those ranking lists in separate PMs.
  2. Second option is that Merryem still chooses to share his Head of Household position with Jake in which case Merryem will nominate two songs, while Jake will have a right to nominate one song, but naturally, neither Art Deco nor Freak would be one of the nominees. But seeing how Freak got 3 negative votes in previous round, Merryem will have to choose which 3 songs to save from Jake possibly nominating them. If you choose this method, you will inform me via PM and then Jake will be added, so you two can discuss which 3 songs you want to save from Jake's nomination and which 3 songs you both want to compete in next round.
  3. Freak got saved in this round, but still scored unfavouring votes. This leaves Art Deco with opportunity to put up Freak as one of the nominees again alongside 2 other songs.
  4. You can choose to nominate only Freak and let other players decide about its further faith. But, if it manages to stay in the game, Art Deco will be one of the automatic nominees in round after the next one. 

Whenever you can and after you decide what will you choose to do, inform me via PM and we will take it from there. jj2

4 hours ago, Ghostface said:

It did, but every vote counts and affects game as a whole ( long-term effect ) and, most importantly, distribution of votes will guide the introduction to the ROUND SEVEN, which will be seen very soon ( now ). jj2

Between these three two songs, Freak with 3 unfavouring votes manages to break through and evade an eviction over Religion which scored one more negative vote making its total of 4 unfavoruing votes. This is the moment when we part our ways with Religion. @Madonna thank you for signing up for this game and making it fun for me with every single spiky reaction before almost every round. jj5 Religion will be back during last voting cycle, so happy to see you then again. jj2

Art Deco can be described as the winner of this round considering it gathered 0 unfavouring votes. This makes this song Head of Household and @Merryem will have a chance to meet with several possibilities.

1. Seeing how Freak also managed to stay in the game, you can choose to share your Head of Household position with it in which case, both @Jake and you will have to rank all the songs still in the game ( Art Deco and Freak excluded ) where first ranking song should be the one you favour the most ( based on whatever criteria you choose, be it your favourite of the current songs or anything really ) and last ranking song should be the one you favour the least ( again, based on whichever reason you choose ). Both of you will send those ranking lists in separate PMs.
  2. Second option is that Merryem still chooses to share his Head of Household position with Jake in which case Merryem will nominate two songs, while Jake will have a right to nominate one song, but naturally, neither Art Deco nor Freak would be one of the nominees. But seeing how Freak got 3 negative votes in previous round, Merryem will have to choose which 3 songs to save from Jake possibly nominating them. If you choose this method, you will inform me via PM and then Jake will be added, so you two can discuss which 3 songs you want to save from Jake's nomination and which 3 songs you both want to compete in next round.
  3. Freak got saved in this round, but still scored unfavouring votes. This leaves Art Deco with opportunity to put up Freak as one of the nominees again alongside 2 other songs.
  4. You can choose to nominate only Freak and let other players decide about its further faith. But, if it manages to stay in the game, Art Deco will be one of the automatic nominees in round after the next one. 

Whenever you can and after you decide what will you choose to do, inform via PM and we will take it from there. jj2

can you PM me which songs are still in jj2 

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Is the aim of the game to not only eliminate the worst songs from Honeysnooze, but also our patience and remaining cognitive functions? @Ghostface jj2

ny6

Speaking of cognitive, I would say cognitive dissonance. jj2

Time to continue with this. jj2

Spoiler

My-Post-24-1.png

Spoiler

This time you will decide which song to SAVE and keep IN the game between The Blackest Day and Swan Song.

Again, you are voting for the song you want still to be IN.

Reminder for @Merryem and @Jake that being Head of Households, you don't participate in voting during this round.

1. The Blackest Day - Moira O'Hara
2. Swan Song - CharnyBoy
3. The Blackest Day - Hyun.
4. Swan Song - LÉON

This was difficult, as I feel TBD is the better song, but I play SS more often

It is safe to state that @Luca is voting in favour of Swan Song. jj2 This leaves us with tie between The Blackest Day and Swan Song seeing how both of them scored 3 votes each. Wheel of Fortune will help me us break this tie and finally decide which one of these two songs will get one more favouring vote. Song that remains in the game is:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-11-Wheel-Decide.png

With 3 favouring votes, Swan Song departs from the game here. @Luca, it was great having you around, so thank you for deciding to participate and be part of this game. Both you and Swan Song will be needed in the last round, so we are thankfully expect you then.

The Blackest Day reaches Head of Household position and it being saved by one additional vote in contrast to its opponent gives a bit of inspiration for one of the elements for next round. @Hyun.'s main task will consist in creating 3 completely different pairs of songs out of remaining songs. Pairs can be created based on whatever reason you decide, but each pair has to consist of 2 different songs. Taking into account there are 7 songs currently competing in the game, you will have to choose to pick one of them and that song won't be included in any of the pairs. It is up to you how you will choose this song. You can choose it after you create all the pairs or before that whole process. Wheel of Decide ( or Randomizer ) will be used to determine which of the three pairs will be the one nominated in next round. Also, song that will be excluded from whole nomination cycle/pairs will be given one of the special perks, which will also be decided randomly. Perks ( and they vary from positive over neutal to negative ones ) include:

• double vote ( in this round );
  • immunity ( in next round );
  • vote switch ( in this round );
  • vote block ( in this round );
  • part of Head of Household ( in next round );
  • automatic nominee ( in next round ).

When you are done compiling all possible pairs, inform me via PM, so we can proceed to the next stage. jj2

We are quickly back here. jj2

Alright, @Hyun. distributed all of the remaining songs ( except one of them ) in 3 different pairs. Each pair is marked with numbers 1, 2 and 3 following the order they were stated when created. First spoiler contains which pair was chosen out of those three and which perk song ( that wasn't part of any of the pairs ) received - both actions were picked randomly by Wheel of Fortune/Wheel Decide.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-07-11-Wheel-Decide-1.png

Screenshot_2020-07-11-Wheel-Decide-2.png

High by the Beach is the recipient of the double vote perk.

Spoiler

My-Post-26-1.png

Spoiler

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and Art Deco are combating. Vote for the song you want to be OUT.

1. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - CharnyBoy

2. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Jake

3. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Merryem

4. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Moira O'Hara

1. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - CharnyBoy

2. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Jake

3. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Merryem

4. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Moira O'Hara

5. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Snow

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply