Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Scream 5 to be released in 2021

Just now, Ghostface said:

Oh wow, is this like for real? oprah15

Two Halloween movies are already great news/anticipations, but this enhances it to a higher degree. 

Yeah, they got inspired by the latest Slasher season oprah15 

2 hours ago, Ghostface said:

If that’s the case, they have shattering hit movie on their hands. oprah15 

Who will play us tho? tina1 I want Chris Evans to play you, i don't care who will play me i just want Chris Evans to be the one making out with my character. tina1 

@LÉON's character should be played by Nicolas Cage, if he was the man of the relationship tho, we don't know yet. tina1

4 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Who will play us tho? tina1 I want Chris Evans to play you, i don't care who will play me i just want Chris Evans to be the one making out with my character. tina1 

@LÉON's character should be played by Nicolas Cage, if he was the man of the relationship tho, we don't know yet. tina1

Not you picking an irrelevant to play me tina1

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I am fine with Crhis Evans playing me. It has to be someone who can do justice to my talent, itelligence and looks ( jj2 ), so he can be the one I guess. Besides, he positively pulled off Knives Out's bad guy performance, so he can shine as a police officer too.

@LÉON can be played by Kim Coates since he also has all it takes for him to be special kind of villain, like Leon's role turned out to be. jj2

Also, I want to note that I can't believe I haven't watched Ready Or Not cosnidering I am now reading news about Scream 5's upcoming production and writers behind it are the ones who are also behind Ready Or Not which seems like is a good horror movie.

Just now, LÉON said:

Not you picking an irrelevant to play me tina1

Matching your flop skills. Exposed since day two but you didn't know. tina1 

Spoiler

Hope we will be the couple in the next season. oprah15

I am fine with Crhis Evans playing me. It has to be someone who can do justice to my talent, itelligence and looks ( jj2 ), so he can be the one I guess. Besides, he positively pulled off Knives Out's bad guy performance, so he can shine as a police officer too.

@LÉON can be played by Kim Coates since he also has all it takes for him to be special kind of villain, like Leon's role turned out to be. jj2

Also, I want to note that I can't believe I haven't watched Ready Or Not cosnidering I am now reading news about Scream 5's upcoming production and writers behind it are the ones who are also behind Ready Or Not which seems like is a good horror movie.

oprah15oprah15 Watched that movie few days ago, i posted about it in the movies thread. I enjoyed it a lot, i love this type of movies. oprah15

8 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Hide contents

My ego is fragile at the moment sis, don't do this to me katy2

Reveal hidden contents

oprah15oprah15 Watched that movie few days ago, i posted about it in the movies thread. I enjoyed it a lot, i love this type of movies. oprah15

I am definitely planning to watch it, because it is located in the house in the middle of the nowehere and includes like few characters, but they all seem equally important to the movie. I enjoy parodies like Clue and Murder By Death and this seems in the vein of those, but it is actually horror. oprah15

I am definitely planning to watch it, because it is located in the house in the middle of the nowehere and includes like few characters, but they all seem equally important to the movie. I enjoy parodies like Clue and Murder By Death and this seems in the vein of those, but it is actually horror. oprah15

It isn't horror tho, it's more of a mystery movie. sia1

It isn't horror tho, it's more of a mystery movie. sia1

It still fills all the necessary spots. jj2

Also, Scream 5 might see returning of the Dewey and possibly Sidney by the looks of it, so that might mean that original trio could be present once again. jj2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.