Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Emma Roberts is pregnant!

Emma-Roberts-Is-Pregnant-Expecting-Her-1st-Child-With-Garrett-Hedlund-001.jpg?w=660

Emma Roberts and Garrett Hedlund are starting a new chapter! The actress is pregnant with their first child, Us Weekly exclusively revealed.

The couple were first linked in March 2019 when they were spotted holding hands in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. “Garrett and Emma have been friends, but this is new, casual, and just a couple of weeks old,” a source told Us exclusively at the time.

This came after Us exclusively confirmed that the actress had ended her engagement to on-again, off-again fiancé Evan Peters.

x

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

OMG she doesn't deserve him. giveup1 

Give him to me. He was my first male crush when I saw him in Four Brothers. I cried when he died. cry4 

a4b2c7a64b9cbe5616c27d5ed1180ce2.gif

Omg i didn't know she was dating him, I was so angry when he died, i don't remember anything from that movie, just that scene :( 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.