Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

YouTuber Jenna Marbles Announces Her Departure from YouTube

katy2

This is really sad because I can tell how genuine and empathetic of a person she is. You can tell she doesn't want to hurt people. It's hard because a few years back she did one of those "react to your old videos!" challenge, and instead of it being funny, she really sat down and had a serious moment about how much she doesn't approve of her old content and how much she has grown from the person she used to be. Yeah, her old videos were abrasive, immature, and offensive at times, but I think she's become a totally different person and learned from her mistakes. It's upsetting that apparently there are people out there who wanted to "cancel" her for it.

As far as I'm concerned, she hasn't said anything about leaving her podcast with Julien, so I think she'll still be around. You can tell it's been difficult for her to make content on her regular channel because of everything that's been happening (pandemic, social unrest, etc) so perhaps this is the best time to take a break. I hope it is just a break, though…

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.