Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Nickis predatory lyrics resurface

In 2009, alleged Queen of Rap and pedophile sympathizer, Nicki Minaj collaborated with them 16 year old rapper Lil Twist. In the recently resurfaced song lyrics, Nicki raps about pursuing sexual relations with the young boy regardless of his age, even going as far to say girls his age have “cooties” to discourage him from pursuing girls his age. awk1
I guess it’s confirmed now, Nickis constant support of pedophiles and rapist, from her brother, to her husband to Tekashi 6ix9ine, stems from the fact that she is a pedophile and predator herself

EbXrnwEU4AAZUmV?format=jpg&name=900x900

EbXrnwFUEAECHfa?format=jpg&name=large

39 minutes ago, Winnie.#BLM said:

I’m sure you are very upset this is resurfacing.

20 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I couldn’t care less

brit3 

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Nicki probably has enough problematic songs to make a Greatest Hits album at this point jj4

Memoirs of a Problematic Narcissist, the charity GH album including ticket bundles for Nicki's an 69's joint tour (VIP passes will only be handed out to people below the age of 16)

oprah15 Coming for The Immaculate Collection, I'm afraid

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Memoirs of a Problematic Narcissist, the charity GH album including ticket bundles for Nicki's an 69's joint tour (VIP passes will only be handed out to people below the age of 16)

oprah15 Coming for The Immaculate Collection, I'm afraid

What's this I've never heard it mad1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.