Jump to content

Is Selena Gomez trash?

Recommended Posts

She’s so soulless, bland and has zero personality ari7  And that’s just her music... ari7

 

No shade if she has stans here tell me why, maybe you can help me tolerate her ari7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only know and like 4-5 songs by her and nothing else, i'm not interested to listen to a whole album by her. I don't know what's so exciting about her and why she's popular in the social media tho. ari7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zero talent, zero personality, zero achievements. she's sort of pretty when you tilt your head a bit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She makes bops and has a good voice for pop music. She’s not the most exciting pop star but I think she’s good, I don’t get why she gets people bothered sometimes. 

I think she has done a great job at finding her sound and what works for her, she’s definitely found her niche and Rare was kind of a testament to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She’s so soulless, bland and has zero personality ari7  And that’s just her music... ari7

 

No shade if she has stans here tell me why, maybe you can help me tolerate her ari7

 

I feel the same way about Ariana. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just completely forgettable. No talent, no impact, and a mediocre discography. A few bops in between then and there but nothing about her screams "artist". I happily admit that I bop to a few songs but I don't logically see how anyone can stan her on the level of Gaga, Taylor, Katy, Ari etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she was good in Wizards of Waverly Place! has she done anything since?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

she was good in Wizards of Waverly Place! has she done anything since?

David Henry outsold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say she was is one of the best vocalists of the current main pop girls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jake said:

Just completely forgettable. No talent, no impact, mediocre discography. A few bops in between then and there but nothing about her screams "artist". I happily admit that I bop to a few songs but I don't logically see how anyone can stan her on the level of Gaga, Taylor, Katy, Ari etc.

An inferior version of Hilary Duff basically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Winnie.#BLM said:

I would say she was is one of the best vocalists of the current main pop girls. 

I’ll keep that in mind about you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried listening but I just can't get into her or her music. I've come to the the conclusion that her music just isn't for me.  I do think she's very pretty so I'll give her that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really listened to her outside of a few songs, but nothing really drew me in to listen.

 

Tbh I didn't even know she had stans, she seems so... Uninteresting? Like, what is HER thing?

 

Maybe I should give Rare a spin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lynk said:

I've tried listening but I just can't get into her or her music. I've come to the the conclusion that her music just isn't for me.  I do think she's very pretty so I'll give her that.

tehe1

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

I haven't really listened to her outside of a few songs, but nothing really drew me in to listen.

 

Tbh I didn't even know she had stans, she seems so... Uninteresting? Like, what is HER thing?

 

Maybe I should give Rare a spin

Her vocal chords are infused with benadryl. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jake said:

Just completely forgettable. No talent, no impact, mediocre discography. A few bops in between then and there but nothing about her screams "artist". I happily admit that I bop to a few songs but I don't logically see how anyone can stan her on the level of Gaga, Taylor, Katy, Ari etc.

clap1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael. said:

She makes bops and has a good voice for pop music.

Next joke please... 

 

Her voice never sounds pleasant (on the rare occasion when you can actually hear it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Next joke please... 

 

Her voice never sounds pleasant (on the rare occasion when you can actually hear it).

Yes, it does. rip4 

Her tone is very pleasant for pop music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She makes really good music and I agree her tone is really pleasant for pop music, kinda like Britney. She knows what works for her and does just that, and I respect that. She knows she’s not the best vocalist ever and doesn’t try to be something she’s not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

she was good in Wizards of Waverly Place! has she done anything since?

Ddddd fall7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×