Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Akinator (think about a real or fictional character...)

https://en.akinator.mobi/

Anyone else still play this? One of my absolute favourite games to play on my phone fall8 Basically you think of pretty much anybody and let the genie guess who it is based on your answers, the more obscure the character, the higher tier of award jj2 

So far I have:

Black: 

Flattop (Dick Tracy)

Paul Hackett (After Hours)

Platinum:

Robert Rodriguez

Will Freeman (About a Boy)

Gold:

Ash (Alien)

Barry Zuckerkorn (Arrested Development)

Bastian Balthazar Bux (The NeverEnding Story)

Bernard Black (Black Books)

Bishop (Aliens)

Bob the Goon (Batman)

Carrie Kelly/Robin (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)

Colleen Donaghy (30 Rock)

Daisy Steiner (Spaced)

Garindan (Star Wars)

Ice Titan (Hercules)

Jack Bristow (Alias) 

Jane Kerkovich-Williams (Happy Endings)

Jill Tracy (Scrubs)

Jinborov Karnovski (Karnov)

Lady Christina de Souza (Doctor Who)

Lor-San Tekka (The Force Awakens)

Mags Bennett (Justified)

Martha Kent (Superman)

Max Blum (Happy Endings)

Max Shreck (Batman Returns)

Mike Harrigan (Predator 2)

Miles Dyson (Terminator 2)

Mustafa (Austin Powers)

Mutant Leader (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)

Nova Prime (Guardians of the Galaxy)

OOM-9 (The Phantom Menace)

Phil Connors (Groundhog Day)

Phil Phillips (The Happytime Murders)

Richard "Ringo" Langly (The X-Files/The Lone Gunmen)

Rob Corrdry

Rune Haako (The Phantom Menace)

Sebastian Caine (Hollow Man)

Terri Alden (Three's Company)

Tim Bisley (Spaced)

Tuck Pendleton (Innerspace)

Also have 71 Silver, 39 Bronze and 64 Standard nicki5 

I just installed the app & to my surprise, my faves aren't all that irrelevant; Declan McKenna and Mars Argo were both last guessed today and I got Standard awards; Allie X, however, was Silver rip4

1 hour ago, Venom said:

I just installed the app & to my surprise, my faves aren't all that irrelevant; Declan McKenna and Mars Argo were both last guessed today and I got Standard awards; Allie X, however, was Silver rip4

Yeah some get guessed more than you think rip4 I tend to go for the gold and I end up getting silver more than anything nicki5 

Just bagged the bronze for the Once-ler from The Lorax rose1 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah some get guessed more than you think rip4 I tend to go for the gold and I end up getting silver more than anything nicki5 

Just bagged the bronze for the Once-ler from The Lorax rose1 

I just got Black a few moments ago with Purge from Space Channel 5 so that was fun oprah11

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

I just got Black a few moments ago with Purge from Space Channel 5 so that was fun oprah11

OK, I won't lie, I might be a little sour you got Black on the first day when I've gotten all of two after playing regularly for like two years nicki5 

I would guess I've also added like 25 characters that didn't exist on it before, I should've written those down because they'd definitely be either Black or Platinum now rip2 

I loved this tbh!

Just did it again, my results so far:

• Maggie Greene (The Walking Dead) - 38 Questions
  • Ofelia Salazar (Fear The Walking Dead) - N/A (Couldn't Guess)
  • Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones) - N/A (Couldn't Guess)
  • Marianne Williamson - N/A (Couldn't Guess) nicki5

Not very good results rip4 

On 6/27/2020 at 3:26 AM, Dennis Reynolds said:

OK, I won't lie, I might be a little sour you got Black on the first day when I've gotten all of two after playing regularly for like two years nicki5 

I would guess I've also added like 25 characters that didn't exist on it before, I should've written those down because they'd definitely be either Black or Platinum now rip2 

I just reached 3 blacks by day 2 via a Space Channel 5 character, a drag YouTuber, and a character from a Melanie Martinez video moo10

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

I just reached 3 blacks by day 2 via a Space Channel 5 character, a drag YouTuber, and a character from a Melanie Martinez video moo10

Oh wow dead2 I remembered one that I added, Miss Lint from The Tick, so I was hoping that'd be a gimme by now but it still didn't get it rip2 At least I reinforced it. 

On 6/28/2020 at 4:17 AM, Venom said:

I've been hell bent on getting a higher tier of award than Gold and I finally just got Platinum for the "alien" squid from Watchmen nicki5 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.