Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Ariana celebrated her birthday with a Midsommar-themed party!

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Prime (best streaming service btw)

emote-selena.gif

Omg what I literally just subscribed and I'm thinking of cancelling it after 30 days. Their selection of free movies and shows are kinda sumn and the movies I want to watch, either you have to rent it or buy it 

EW2dBpzVcAADm_r.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Omg what I literally just subscribed and I'm thinking of cancelling it after 30 days. Their selection of free movies and shows are kinda sumn and the movies I want to watch, either you have to rent it or buy it 

Them showing you movies you have to pay for is indeed really lame, but other than that it depends what you're into. Disney+ I put on kind of a different tier because it's a "family" service, but compared to Netlfix I prefer Prime. Netflix makes some great original shows (even if they're scheduled irregularly and they cancel some really good ones, not that Prime doesn't do that too like The Tick), but as for the catalogue of non-original movies/shows I don't even consider it to be close, particularly since Netflix's roster pre-late 90s/early 2000s is just pathetic. I've particularly enjoyed a lot of more obscure films that I doubt I would have discovered were it not for Prime. What kind of films/shows are you looking to watch?

10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Them showing you movies you have to pay for is indeed really lame, but other than that it depends what you're into. Disney+ I put on kind of a different tier because it's a "family" service, but compared to Netlfix I prefer Prime. Netflix makes some great original shows (even if they're scheduled irregularly and they cancel some really good ones, not that Prime doesn't do that too like The Tick), but as for the catalogue of non-original movies/shows I don't even consider it to be close, particularly since Netflix's roster pre-late 90s/early 2000s is just pathetic. I've particularly enjoyed a lot of more obscure films that I doubt I would have discovered were it not for Prime. What kind of films/shows are you looking to watch?

Ugh Netflix's selection is kinda tiring too that's why I decided to sign up to Amazon Prime. What I don't like that Netflix does is when they add some shows, they only add like the 2nd half of the seasons. I mean how am I supposed to watch those when I haven't seen the 1st half dead7 

Oh I've binged shows like Elite, Control Z and The Rain on Netflix recently. I don't have anything to watch now so I'm binging Family Guy ddd.

10 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Ugh Netflix's selection is kinda tiring too that's why I decided to sign up to Amazon Prime. What I don't like that Netflix does is when they add some shows, they only add like the 2nd half of the seasons. I mean how am I supposed to watch those when I haven't seen the 1st half dead7 

Oh I've binged shows like Elite, Control Z and The Rain on Netflix recently. I don't have anything to watch now so I'm binging Family Guy ddd.

Does Netflix really do that? rip2 That's even worse. I mean, I get not every season, Prime does that too, but half is just weird.

All right, maybe watch Archer, that's a great animated series and seasons 1-5 are on there jj2 

2 hours ago, Ariana said:

EW2dBpzVcAADm_r.jpg

Prime Video is shit imo, I only have it bc I have Prime student and I never use it katy11  Hulu has the best library katy11

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.