Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

FOTP Scattergories | Game II | Concluded

FOTP SCATTERGORIES - GAME II

The second game is TONIGHT at 9pm London time.

HOW TO PLAY

There are two rounds per game, with 10 generic questions each round, such as Boys' Names, Places, Shops etc.

I will use my Scattergoriesletter dice to pick a letter for each round and I'll post that letter in the thread, along with the questions

You will then have two minutes to come up with an answer for each topic using that letter.

After 10 minutes, I will close the round. You will then have to PM me your answers, which I will then reveal in the thread to avoid any cheating/switching jj2

I will ask you to answer the first round, then I will post the second round questions, then I will rihveal the results once I have rihceived both rounds' answers from you all by PM

You can then fight over each others' answers while I tot up the scores jj2

There will be five games in total. I might throw in some bonuses if I'm feeling generous and/or evil jj2

You will need to be present for each game as I will set the questions and tell you the letter in the thread.

RULES

If you give an answer no one else has, you get 1 full point. If someone else guesses it, you both get half a point (0.5).

As a bonus, if you manage to give an alliterative answer, you'll get double or triple points (e.g. if you answer Mamma Mia x2 or Money, Money, Money x3)

If another player guesses the same alliterative answer, you halve your double score (i.e. 1 each for Mamma Mia, 1.5 each for Money, Money, Money etc.)

The player with the highest total score at the end of 5 games will win!

You are allowed to Google, but with your shitty dial-up you'll probably waste time wendy4

Wrong answers will get you 0 points. Clever out-of-the-box answers may be considered.

TIMES

Sundays

9pm London time

PLAYERS:

LEADERBOARD:

Hide contents

Game I:

1. @Ghostface - 17

2. @Kristina - 16

3. @fab - 15

3. @Urbanov - 15

5. @Moira O'Hara 11.5

6. @mylifelies 10

7. @Billie Frank - 6

Game II:

1. @Urbanov - 25

2. @Ghostface - 18

2. @Moira O'Hara - 18

4. @Kristina - 15

5. @fab - 14.5

6. @SeekingThrill - 14

6. @Villanelle - 14

8. @Billie Frank - 12.5

8. @Gabe. - 12.5

Overall:

1. @Urbanov - 40

2. @Ghostface - 35

3. @Kristina - 31

4. @fab - 29.5

4. @Moira O'Hara - 29.5

6. @Billie Frank - 18.5

7. @SeekingThrill - 14

7. @Villanelle - 14

9. @Gabe. - 12.5

10. @mylifelies - 10

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

You are allowed to Google, but with your shitty dial-up you'll probably waste time wendy4

Not you copy pasting the same joke too. wendy4 

35 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Not you copy pasting the same joke too. wendy4 

I'm not going to rewrite the entire intro every week wendy4

27 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Two rounds today again? jj2 

Yes, but hopefully it won't take 2.5 hours this time as we some to have a formula now jj2

4 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Leon you should make a total score ranking of all the rounds too. jj2 

That's what the Leaderboard is, sis wendy4 Or do you mean a scoreboard for each game, i.e. totals for last week and this week separately so you can watch your very small increase in performance?

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

That's what the Leaderboard is, sis wendy4 Or do you mean a scoreboard for each game, i.e. totals for last week and this week separately so you can watch your very small increase in performance?

Decrease 

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

That's what the Leaderboard is, sis wendy4 

Didn't notice it wendy4 Add easy letters in tonight's rounds so i can rise a bit sis. Otherwise my answers will be in Greek. wendy4

2 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Didn't notice it wendy4 Add easy letters in tonight's rounds so i can rise a bit sis. Otherwise my answers will be in Greek. wendy4

wendy4 You'll get whatever the dice gives you

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

wait so its

you post round 1, we send PMs, you post round 2, we send PMs again and then results?

Yes

tenor.gif

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.