Urbi

Beyoncé | Black Is King | July 31st

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

If it is visually like "Spirit," then sign me up. Still haven't listened to The Gift, so this'll be new to me.

Maybe that’s her goal, to make it chart again as a “new album” cause a lot of people slept on it oprah15 Her mind

44 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Maybe that’s her goal, to make it chart again as a “new album” cause a lot of people slept on it oprah15 Her mind

Ha. I just never got around the listening to the album, honestly, because the film looked.... not like something I would have wanted to go see. LOL.

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Ha. I just never got around the listening to the album, honestly, because the film looked.... not like something I would have wanted to go see. LOL.

I feel you oprah15 I only watched it for Beyoncé but it looks like another CGI kind of a mess 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I feel you oprah15 I only watched it for Beyoncé but it looks like another CGI kind of a mess 

Honestly, I was never a huge The Lion King fan, mostly for the fact it was a bit too emotional for me as a child, and I've just never felt the need to return to it, so the "live action" remake just did not move me.

12 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

She hates us. She truly, actually, with her whole heart hates us. First the "Where is the Formation Tour DVD" t-shirts, now this. 

Don't forget the "You can play the Formation Tour... in your minds" statement.